WTB: Peavey 5150/6505 or 6505+

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Looking to buy a Peavey 5150/6505 or 6505+ amp head.
I'm wanting to spend between $500-$550 for a 5150/6505, or $550-$650 for a 6505+.

The amp must be in good working order, no electronic or heating issues, and not beat to hell. lol

Please PM me your asking price and we can figure out s&h costs. I would prefer local pickup here in Arizona (if any AZ members are reading this), but for sure US only.

Thanks!

Oh, well I was just going along with the prices I've seen these go for on craigslist or ebay or used at places like guitar center alike. I know it's not unreasonable for them to go for $600-800 as well... so i'm not completely dead-set on these prices I listed... I will pay more depending on the condition.

Thanks for the ebay link, I was messaging that guy actually. But it seems he doesn't know how to ship an amp. The idea seemed foreign to him when I asked if he was going to double box the amp, etc. So it kind of makes me nervous to get this one or one from ebay in general. I figured guys on the forum would know how to ship these without causing any damage to it. Ya know?

I want a 6505+ :-( Oh well...I'm going to continue saving away. Keeping my eyes peeled on ebay.