FS: Prime analog 4000e compressor

Mikaël-ange

Nov 7, 2008
Hi guys,

Selling my Prime analog 4000e comp (the one unit version), because I don't use it.
I'm the first owner, and the unit is in great working and cosmetic condition.
Can ship, but EU only please (unit is set to work at 220v)
Asking 500 euros shipping out.

I'm ok with paypal.

PM if interested or for any question.

Picture soon...

Damn, i want this... but too bad it's 220v. Great price for this unit though, someone should jump on this.

Thanks man;)
For the price I know... I bought it for 800 euros in 2012 and look now for the actual price (close to 1k euros now).

I don't suppose you would be willing to run a mix through it so that we can get a feel for what it sounds like? I've had 2 GSSLs over the years, and both sounded very different to one another. I've got a track prepared on account of some VBC vs hardware tests we were doing if you're interested.

If it sounds right, I believe either my studio partner or I would be interested in grabbing it.

Haha, I think you slightly missed the point I was making, but the offer is appreciated all the same. I've had two identically built GSSLs here. Same components, sourced through the same channels, put together by the same person, and the two sounded almost completely different to one another. Hence why I was wondering if Mikaël-ange would mind running the mix through his particular unit.

Haha, I think you slightly missed the point I was making, but the offer is appreciated all the same. I've had two identically built GSSLs here. Same components, sourced through the same channels, put together by the same person, and the two sounded almost completely different to one another. Hence why I was wondering if Mikaël-ange would mind running the mix through his particular unit.

Send me the file Ermin;)