FS: Radial X-Amp, Radial J48 direct box, some more stuff..

Oct 8, 2008
I'm selling a few things. These things are all for sale locally, which I'd prefer to ultimately come to. But I've included pricing for shipping in case anyone's interested in some shit for Christmas. I have no credibility on this forum, really, so I'm not surprised if anything doesn't sell, but it's worth a shot. I figure the J48 and the X-Amp have a better chance here than anywhere else.

These are hosted on my own webspace.

1. Radial J48 direct box - SOLD!

2. Radial X-Amp reamplification box - $120 shipped

You guys know what this can do.

fsxamp.jpg

3. Becker 1000A 4/4 violin outfit - $290 shipped

This is a phat little violin. I was a fool to think that a broad-shouldered man with fat hands could pick up a violin with no prior experience and learn to play. I was a fool. Buy it.

fsviolin.jpg

4. JBL EON15 powered speaker - $310 shipped

I used this beauty for vocals at my band practices, which, was able to compete with a Mesa Triple Rectifier half stack, a Marshall Mode Four half stack, a Hartke bass stack, and a ridiculous drummer. Very good cosmetic condition, a few small scratches here and there.

fseon15.jpg

I'm also selling a Marshall 1960B cab, but it's a shipping nightmare. Been through that shit once, not really looking to do it again. I'm trying to sell it locally, but if there's any interest, lemme know.

ANY QUESTIONS AXE ME. My email is aeternuseternus@gmail.com, or shoot me a PM.

Edit: I suppose it'd also help to mention that I am from Illinois in the United States.

My friend may be interested in the cab. He lives 40 minutes south of Chicago. You can PM me a price if you don't want to post it here.

I was trying to get $450 locally for the cab. I know that's a little on the high side, but I also expect to be talked down. I'm actually just east of St. Louis though. It's a bit far from where he is, so I wouldn't expect him to want to drive down for it. I'm sure there are more viable options based in Chicago. Either way, it hasn't sold yet, so if he's interested, let me know.