FS: Recto Recording Pre

chromoose

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2010
Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my recto recording pre. Perfect working order (no noticeable rack rash etc.) and includes footswitch. Happy to upload pics, just sorting them out).

I just saw a previous post which listed as sold a month ago --- and without just copying and pasting it ---- as with the last poster, I'm also in the UK, I'm looking for around £600 +postage fee (which I think is fair) and, again, shipping should be about £50 within the UK and around £100 for the rest of Europe.

Also, I appreciate this is my first post... but like many, I have been reading the forums for a while - I just never posted. This is legit -- so happy to use Pay Pal \ whatever or list on ebay if there are serious offers \ necessary (can't remember what insurance Pay Pal alone offers the buyer in this situation).

Just thought I'd post here first to try and give it a good home.

Thanks!

Hi - please see pics. Hope these work okay - I had to use my crappy phone camera (also I'm in London).

Hope they also show it's in pretty good condition, with no rack rash etc - let me know what you think. I'm just debating on whether or not I should just put it on ebay today and have done.

10022010099.jpg

10022010098.jpg

10022010097.jpg

10022010095.jpg

10022010093.jpg