FS: Shure SM7b, SM57, GAP-73, DBX 163x free ship..

waltert99

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2008
1 - LNIB Golden Age Gap-73 Mic Preamp $275 shipped-now, $250!

1-Shure SM7b Like new other than one scratch on the label that goes around the body, came that way, just didn’t seem bad enough to send back, $275 shipped SOLD!

1-Shure SM-57 older “Made in Mexico”-great working condition but some scratches $40 SOLD!

1-DBX 163x Over Easy Compressor, actually has a darn good Instrument input! $50

Free Fed Ex Ground shipping anywhere in the continental US-I’m outside Birmingham, Alabama..

waltert99@charter.net

I gave up on them shortly after they absorbed paypal and haven't done anything much on there.. as far as I know I left in good standing-I had no outstanding issues with auctions or anything.. I'll have to go see if I can log in, my feedback was over 800 with no negatives last I remember-not that it means anything with the way they changed feedback..

Well-can't seem to log in with what was my user/pass but here's my feedback page-I've sent a request for a reset pass-I don't remember suspending the account myself, just haven't used it in a year or so, maybe I owe them a fee..

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=waltert99&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25

feel free to PM me for my phone number, address etc

the 57 is Sold!

the Sm7b is Sold!

and, just to make it more appealing-I'm reducing the GAP preamp to $250!

Bump, and, I'll drop the GAP-73 mic preamp to $225 shipped in the US, $270 shipped to UK!