FS/T Feeler: '89 Jap Strat

Randyisgod15

Mikey B Nasty
Apr 15, 2008
New York
Putting another feeler out for my '89 Jap Strat HSS w/ Kahler. Bought it fall last year. Only reason I may want to sell it is that with the way I pick, the middle pickup is right in the way. Big bummer, because this is an awesome strat. I'm looking for $600 (obo) plus shipping , I'm just above NYC. Didn't have it long enough to become attached. Looking to put the money towards a Martin or if somebody has something they want to trade (open to amp heads too), I'm all ears. Looking for a change, ya know?

23itslt.jpg

20gir02.jpg

212ze49.jpg

Only reason I may want to sell it is that with the way I pick, the middle pickup is right in the way.

I have that same issue with my ibanez S, I lowered the middle one a bit but yeah sometimes it's a drag and gets in the way. You could maybe find a pickguard that is very much the same as yours but with no middle pickup slot and just take that one out...just an idea if you're not totally sure about selling it.

I've got a USA dean pro V I've been looking to trade for a strat.

That's pretty sweet. I have an ML I'm also thinking of selling though, so I'm not sure if I'd want another beastly case around. Trying to go more conservative with body styles I guess. Out of curiosity, what kinda pickups are in it?

You could maybe find a pickguard that is very much the same as yours but with no middle pickup slot and just take that one out...just an idea if you're not totally sure about selling it.

Def thought about that. I lowered my pickup and that helped. But same as with my ML, I'm tiring of my locking trems. Didn't even bother ordering the Kahler bar, for it.

It's got seymour duncans for sure, think there sh-2 and sh-4. I'm out of town working, if you decide your interested when I get home I will check it out.