FS/T: SSL Alphalink MADI AX & Audient ASP008

MatrixClaw

May 22, 2010
Mesa, AZ
Studio-2.jpg

I thought I had pictures of the Alphalink in my rack, but it looks like I never uploaded them, so I'll post new pictures soon!

The SSL Alphalink AX is in great shape and has been rocksolid since I got it in January. AMAZING converters, it's just wayyyy more than I need right now. Comes with the original packaging, documentation, cables, etc.

Asking $1850 shipped. Will ship worldwide, at buyer's expense.

However... I'm really looking to trade for the AX's younger brother, the SSL Alphalink MX 16-4 + MADI card (I'm running my AX through an HDSP 9652 right now, and would gladly include the card in a trade, with your MADI card). Sorry, I'm not interested in the 4-16.

I'd also consider a Lynx Aurora 8 or 16 (USB/FW card preferred).

The Audient ASP008 is also in great shape. Phenomenal converters in it as well, and some GREAT, clean, pres. Unfortunately, I'm just not using its conversion with my SSL, nor am I using all of its pres, so I'd rather switch it out for 1-4 channels of analogue preamps. Includes the digital card, however, this is the older version, without S/MUX. Link this up to something like a Focusrite Saffire and use it as the clock source and you'll be floored at how wide your recordings will instantly become - Not even kidding here, the difference was like night and day when I had my Pro 40.

Asking $1100 shipped. Will ship worldwide at buyer's expense.

Will consider trades for a 500 series lunchbox/rack and a few modules, Seventh Circle Audio racks w/ modules, etc. Basically any API or Neve style pres.

All trades can be +/- cash.