FS: TC Electronic G Sharp

Oct 22, 2007
Rack based dual effects unit, get the skinny here.

I never use the thing and can't justify having it lying around. I think it cost me around £200 new, I'm open to offers of around half that. PM or email me directly if there's no reply at mattisfrommars :Spam: gmail.com with the subject "G Sharp Offer". Not looked into postage costs, the post offices are a nightmare this time of year so collection preferred from the studio in Liverpool city centre- although I'd be happy to post at-cost (I wont add an extortionate amount of P&P)

Sound-wise it's pretty wicked. Stereo in and out, can drive 2 amps. Has a hard bypass and adjustable gain for the wet sound, so if you put it in your fx loop it sounds awesome as a boost for solos with a bit of delay/verb. I've never got the thing working with MIDI, but it can be controlled via MIDI. (I never got past the manual..) I've got a behringer fcb controller lying around that never gets used too, might be able to do you a deal for both.

Two effects at a time, both are sweet but it isn't a full multi effects unit. It only does a few things, but it does them all really well.

Happy to answer any questions, of course by my email or PM. Would really rather sell on here as I'm sick to death of things going wrong via eBay.