FS: THE Engl Savage...

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
Well here it is my friends. I've come to the point where I have to get rid of parts of my gear to become the family guy I've always dreamed of. And the band I'm playing in right now use Dual Rectifier only. So I have to let the Savage go, but I'm sure I'll pick one up again in a couple of years.:headbang:

So this is the ENGL Savage I've been having for quite some time now. It sounds perfectly awesome and works like a charm. Includes the Z-7 midiswitcher and a Z-12 Midi board. Doesn't include a plastic knob(that should sit on the crunch channel volume, but who needs crunch anyways), the function of the pot works fine an dandy, it just misses the knob.

I can send it but buyer pays for shipping.

Price: SOLD

And the vids:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Gear come and go just like women, I'm certain the Savage and I will meet again in the near future... :headbang:

It's a good attitude to have. It's easy to settle in on gear then get complacent.

My work on youtube is done... Search for ENGL Savage and the top 5 are my videos... Move along :D

Yep, you certainly don't owe them anything! They should be endorsing you!

Well actually Ola had a rectifier -> sold it to get Powerball-> sold it to get Savage-> sold it to get Rectifier
Huge lol
Ola I told ya many moons ago that you would come back to the rectifier! which is an awesome amp by itself, but in your hands is way more awesome than what it is LOL!

Well actually Ola had a rectifier -> sold it to get Powerball-> sold it to get Savage-> sold it to get Rectifier
Huge lol
Ola I told ya many moons ago that you would come back to the rectifier! which is an awesome amp by itself, but in your hands is way more awesome than what it is LOL!

well it's actually the third time I own one of these. I had a blackfaced dr 97(my first real amp). But I have some other stuff going on aswell :cool:

aaa ok i didnt see this thread , i guess that answers my question from the other thread