exoslime

Nov 11, 2008
Austria
For Sale: Warwick Corvette Pro-Line 5-String Bass

Made in Germany, bought by me in 2004,
Beautiful Flamed Maple Body, Honey Violine Finish,
2 passive MEC Pickups with an active EQ
Ovankol Neck and Wenge Fretboard,

Condition is very good, there is some playing wear-offs, some belt-scratches on the back of the

body, and the gold-hardware is not as shiny as on the first day of course.

+ Gigbag and Setup-Tools

Price:: 900 Euro
Shipping Austria / Germany + 25 Euro
Rest of Europe: + 50 Euro

Trades are welcome if you can offer:
Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 String Bass
Fender American Series Bass - 4 String
Spector 4-String Bass
Sterling by Musicman Ray 34 Bass + Cash
Mic-preamps in API 500 Format + Cash
Marshall Vintage Modern Amp 100 Watt, EU Version

here are some pictures:
Warwick_1.jpg

Warwick_2.jpg

cheers
Chris

Holy shit thats beautiful.

I don't get it!Why u want a 4 string?

Oh and good luck with the sale:)

thanks motomo,

yeah, the bass is really a beauty, and it plays and sounds good too, but there a several reasons why i want to sell it
1) a buddy of me recently got a ernie ball musicman stingray and i fell in love with it, its a different sound and feeling than with the warwick, the warwick is not bad, its very good actually, but i want someting different now and i dont want to have 3 basses at home ;)
2) 4 strings and shorter scale makes it easier to play for me as guitar player, this long scale can really be a struggling sometimes ;)
3) as bass is not my main instrument, i play it only occasionally, mostly for recording, and restringing is more expensive on a 5 than a 4 string bass
4) i never play the lowest h string, the only use for it is to hold my thumb on it while playing.

4) i never play the lowest h string, the only use for it is to hold my thumb on it while playing.

Thats the same reason why i prefer a 5 over a 4 string.Thumb rest isn't my cup of tea. And i find it easier to play on 5 string necks.

I agree though with all the rest you said.

Damn its so beautiful