FTR 5th in Top 11 Metal Albums of the 2000s

That was like the shittiest list I've ever seen, most of those bands you can barely call metal. Well, at least they chose the best COB-album of the 2000's.

You should see the 90's list :lol: !

I dare not even look :cry:

No Burzum, No Dissection, No Immortal, No Emperor, No Naglfar...What the fuck is wrong with these guys?

The point was, that the list pretty much comprised of Hot Topic-best sellers. Obviously I don't expect to see black metal or anything too extreme on lists like that, but still, that's pretty sad.

It should be 1st. ;)

There comes a point when personal preference steps in and people start listing their favourites. But I think it's undeniable FTR should be (high) on the list.

I just checked all of these except the couple I was aware of before and they all suck. Converge has something going but it's creativeless. It's ridicilous FTR isn't nr.1 on this list.

It should be 1st. ;)

There comes a point when personal preference steps in and people start listing their favourites. But I think it's undeniable FTR should be (high) on the list.

I just checked all of these except the couple I was aware of before and they all suck. Converge has something going but it's creativeless. It's ridicilous FTR isn't nr.1 on this list.

That's normal. It's all based on opinion.