Fuck Christmas, Happy New Year Neverheadz!

ms. anthrope said:
HA! someone noticed. cute, huh??? :tickled:
Loves it!
Where was the photo taken? I have one of me and Justy in a saloon :tickled:
Metal cowpokes!

Stealer of Dreams said:
Okay, seriously, the Bay Area hasn't gotten a show since November of 2003. The Gigantour show was cancelled and you didn't play with Opeth.

Some come on, North American tour!
Do it, and I'll show some boobies..

Justin's boobies

Sentient 6 said:
This is how 2006 is shaping up, festivals in March in Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary. Another European headining tour in April (dates coming soon)
See you on the road!

WD

Happy New Year 2006 to all of you guys gathered here:headbang:

Warrel, it`ll be great to have you guys here in PL finally, we`ll see each other at MetalMania Fest :worship: :headbang: :worship:

It`d be great if the label www.mystic.com.pl that distributed TGE before EMI, get you booked for a headline show here.

I guess that these 3 festvals you`ve mentioned are day by day so Polish Enemies will probably hit some gig abroad too - czech Republic is very close to Katowice and some beverages out there are good as well:headbang:

and about new years...what do you guys have planned?

We're probably going to have a bonfire on the beach and get rained on...
The weather's like a fucking tornado out here.

I want to make some coconut molotov cocktails.....or perhaps a pumpkin one :D
Or tie some steel wool to a string, light it on fire and spin it...yesh

Devy_Metal said:
Tee, Ill fly to Europe and meet up with you again for the European Tour, once the dates are announced.

OMFG, that's hilarious!!! :headbang: the crystal ball tells me you might want to come for a short visit to Zagreb. :D

Happy New Years to you Warrell, I hope you guys come back and tour the US again in '06...I missed you guys on Gigantour (got there a little late...) and I loved seeing you in Philly with Opeth :zipit:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too Warrel!
I´ll see you in April.