Fuck For Forest Fest - Couple Fined For Sex During Concert

Judging by the name and appearance, I would imagine that they are a punk rock group. I would say google "The Cumshots", but who knows what the hell you would come up with using that. Probably not anything resembling what you were looking for.

Dobbit said:
Yeah, a guy.... and a girl.... Had sex on stage.... Now thats fucking gay man! What the fuck, what a bunch of gay fucking homosexuals, fucking, having sex. A guy and a girl at that! GAY! :OMG:

he didn't mean it in the literal sense, you fag :yell:

lord667 said:
It's a good way to raise money. It's got about as much to do with rainforests as bake sales, sponsored beard-shavings or walkathons have, and it's a lot more fun.

It's not fun, it's degrading

Well, of course he didn't mean it in the literal sense, I just felt like being a dingus. Even someone as dumb as myself could've picked up on that.

faggot :D

Just kidding, If I ever say something, it's usually best not to take what I say seriously. There are some exceptions, but mostly I'm just a big retard.

I also find it pretty degrading. But, I live out here in the States, so why should I care about people having sex onstage in Norway? I find it best just to take things easy, except when they really do matter to me.

Oh, I bet she likes men, what a fag. Only fags like men. :lol:
Uh... yeah, sorry about that I couldn't resist. And sorry for the mix-up too or whatnot.

HackedToPieces said:
how do you know its not fun? shes looking like shes having fun, and so is the guy..

Exposing something that should be an intimate activity to thousands of people on a stage is degrading, and if you don't think so YOU'RE WRONG

demon ethereal said:
Exposing something that should be an intimate activity to thousands of people on a stage is degrading, and if you don't think so YOU'RE WRONG

Why should it be an intimate activity? I mean, singing a love song can be an intimate activity, but that's not to say it should be.

They should have had a gang bang up there on that stage.

s-gangbang.jpg

lord667 said:
Why should it be an intimate activity? I mean, singing a love song can be an intimate activity, but that's not to say it should be.

Of course it should be you silly boy :Shedevil:

lord667 said:
what

thats the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard

If you had common sense you could see how different barry whites music is and hippies doing it doggy style.

Would you expose your 8yr old to two hippies fucking? Would you expose your 8yr old to someone on the radio singing "When a maaaan loves a womaaan"

Fucking dumass post if you ask me

christcrusher said:
I think this whole thing is ridiculous, and anyone who would do that on stage, even if they are boyfriend/girlfriend is trashy, low-class, and nasty. They made utter fools of themselves, and the girl should be fined for how ugly she is...
holy shit, right on! :worship:

alexhays said:
what

thats the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard

If you had common sense you could see how different barry whites music is and hippies doing it doggy style.

I was comparing an aspect of them, i.e. the intimacy they can both have in the right circumstances. I didn't say they were the same.

Would you expose your 8yr old to two hippies fucking? Would you expose your 8yr old to someone on the radio singing "When a maaaan loves a womaaan"

I don't have an eight-year-old, and I'm not likely to have one any time in the next twenty years, but I think I would. To both.

Fucking dumass post if you ask me

I wasn't, and you degrade yourself by resorting to insults.