Fuck Machine Head, TESTAMENT Must do this tour!!!

Anthrax? They are as good as dead IMO. They can't get their act together.

The problem with having Testament on that line-up is that they are better than the headliner!

Testament destorys all those bands. Probably combined too...

i saw MH with Metallica this year and MH was absolutly boring. The best song they did was HALLOWED BE THY NAME. Can't stand Rob Flynn and his gang with their pseudo posing bullshit...

I wa sat the clash of the titans tour back in 1990 (europe) and MEGADETH was killer! The only band that was a little dissapointing for me was TESTAMENT, because of the shitty sound. Even Suicidal Tendencies as the opener had an better sound.

MEGADETH, SLAYER and TESTAMENT should tour with DEATH ANGEL or FLOTSAM and JETSAM or some 80ies thrash band. I like ANHTRAX but i think they don't fit in this line up and for METALLICA...on one hand, they can play before a hugh audience but with less stage time and the ticket prices will be to expensive.

Yes, the five bands together would be an amazing show...but the downside would be that Testament would most likely get only 20 - 30 minutes each night to play.....remember the 5:30 start time and 30 minutes on stage when they did the Masters of Metal Tour with Priest, Motorhead and H&H...??

With all those bands wanting a lot of time on stage they would have make the show an all day festival....which of course would not be a bad thing....:)

How about Overkill nobody has mentioned them.They are just as old as Anthrax but have stayed true to their core.Not to mention they sound really good live.I know that for some Blitz's voice is an acquired taste.But I like it "most of the time" not all their stuff is great to me in fact a lot of times I have only liked 1 out of 3 albums.But they definitely have enough killer material to pull it off...I would love it if some one would give Flotsam a fuckin break and take them out( another band shafted by Metallica).They are really good.There are a lot of cool vids and tons of free song downloads on their site.

OVERKILL are really great live, but they made the best records when Bobby Gustafson was in in the band. For years it's only a Blitz/Verni thing and the other members are only hired guns.

I've seen Overkill live and they are absolutely amazing! They don't quit! Pure energy from start to finish!

I did have Overkill and Forbidden in mind but this would severely cripple set lists and stage time, unless this would be a summer tour or something that goes past 5 hours...etc

Edit: It took me a while to finally accept John Bush and some of their songs I can kinda dig, but overall, I have lost total respect for Scott and Charlie. Anthrax is not Anthrax anymore. Joey and Dan in the band are the real Anthrax.
Id say dump Anthrax and add Overkill or Forbidden to take their place.

Never that's when! hahaha! they aren't even close!

I agree Overkill is not as good since Bobby got the axe.But Blitz is so good .I mean the guy has had a seizure on stage from screaming and almost blacks out but he still does it,that's fuckin metal!!

I'm still having trouble believing the whole Megadeth/Metallica thing.If it's true I bet it's just because Lars wants to get next to Chris Broderick :heh: