Fuck Machine Head, TESTAMENT Must do this tour!!!

If this really was to happen, TestAmenT would be an obvious addition to Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer. No Anthrax, no Machine Head, no Exodus. I doubt this will happen, but one can dream, right? I've been hoping for a Metallica/TestAmenT tour for years and this would be even better.

I say screw the 25 minute opening slot on such a big tour. I'd rather see Testament headline a 1 hour 30 minute set. This is the kind of tour I'm hoping for next year.

TESTAMENT/KREATOR

Add in some solid newer bands as openers with great potential such as Despised Icon or Winds of Plague!

The TESTAMENT with UNEARTH and Lazarus A.D. tour was killer.

You can say screw the 25 min. slot, but can you imagine how many people would get to know Testament this way? Many of them would surely become fans. That would be great crowd exposure + publicity opportunity. I'm sure they wouldn't mind playing a shorter set, although I think they'd get more than jus 25 minutes.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS IS NOT A RUMOR !!!!!

I was just listening to Sirius/XM and the DJ said Robert Trujillo has confirmed that the Metallica camp is in negotiations with the Big 4 for a possible tour.

The DJ also said he spoke with the manager of Anthrax and they will have some major news in the upcoming weeks.

I can see it all right now, recession my fucking ass, The Big 4 if they do this are going to make a serious shitload of money !!

Sell out all Arenas in major cities and then release the footage on Blu-Ray for $50+

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS IS NOT A RUMOR !!!!!

I was just listening to Sirius/XM and the DJ said Robert Trujillo has confirmed that the Metallica camp is in negotiations with the Big 4 for a possible tour.

The DJ also said he spoke with the manager of Anthrax and they will have some major news in the upcoming weeks.

John Bush coming back, hooray!

I don't understand Bush at all. why would you go back after the shit Scott did to him? oh well,Anthrax stopped being relevant 15 years ago anyway...

Machine Head destroys Metallica\Megadeth live any day, fucking douchebags.

My first real experiences with MH was "The Blackening" I thought it was good except the singy parts..I wasn't prepared for that.So I play it for my friend who instantly says the singer is trying to hard.I said damn you're right! and after that I couldn't hear it any other way and I haven't really listened to it since.