fuck!!!! ... not again.

So if Chuck Schuldiner died because the US has a barbaric and backwards healthcare system, why did Piggy die?

... is the D'Amour family in possession of any advance from The End Records, and if so, are they going to assume that the death nullifies the contract and attempt to shop the album around ("demos" or not, I think these songs will have a better sound quality than And Justice For All, right?) to larger labels without giving The End their money back?

Will the family, the label, and all the other band members all say they want to release a finished album yet all do absolutely nothing towards finishing the album?

Just seeing if history will repeat itself. :p

Jim LotFP said:
So if Chuck Schuldiner died because the US has a barbaric and backwards healthcare system, why did Piggy die?

... is the D'Amour family in possession of any advance from The End Records, and if so, are they going to assume that the death nullifies the contract and attempt to shop the album around ("demos" or not, I think these songs will have a better sound quality than And Justice For All, right?) to larger labels without giving The End their money back?

Will the family, the label, and all the other band members all say they want to release a finished album yet all do absolutely nothing towards finishing the album?

Just seeing if history will repeat itself. :p

you know dude ... I am beginning to think you are one fucked up guy :erk:

:( :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: no fucking way, this is fucking awful

Piggy is irreplacable
no one sounded or played like him

on the one brief occasion (limelight) that I spoke to him he was really warm and frendly and saw the funny side of my 'not playing nuclear war' rant

he'd already had the problem with his brain all those years ago
it was touch and go then

Voivod were true originals and in that were truely inspirational

I am incredibly depressed at this news
I don't fucking believe it :cry:

cthulufhtagn said:
this guy i worked with had an idea that cancer is becoming more common because everything today is made out of plastic...

i'm gonna go ahead and say it's getting more and more common because everything we eat is processed (missing parts of itself), covered in preservatives, is just plain shit, or is TOO sterile.

I've had many heated debates about the fact that humans used to eat food that was slightly off and we lived. for fucks sake, we dumped our sewage on the street. Now all of a sudden everything is clean and shiny and we go get pills whenever we have a cold, instead of just walking around all snot nosed.

All of this has left our immune systems on easy mode, so just about anything can walk in and bitch slap us. and if they don't have a bucket of pills to cure it, you're fucked. Simple. it's why i try my hardest to eat stuff that isn't processed, and I ignore the "OMFG IT HAS TO BE COOKED TO EXACTLY OVER 20.12986172937192379175987198437831749812749817498719847184 minutes or you might get a sore tummy" and shits.

Papa Josh said:
:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Now, will everyone fucking stand up, get motivated and start petitioning our elected officials to fight for stem cell research??????

We elect these fuckwads, they are accountable.

Stem cell research vs. cancer... do the fucking math.

Quoted for truth...we cannot allow this country's government to bring medical progress to a standstill. RIP Piggy.

lurch70 said:
i know a lot of you have never heard old school Voivod ... here is a track off of Dimension Hatross (Brain Scan) that I think has everything that makes them great ... the thrash riff, the total off the wall riff, those spaced out vocals ... and the fact that noody has, or ever will sound like them.

www.digadeal.com/temp/voivod_brain_scan.mp3
dude this is pretty cool, recommend me where else to go.

rip duder.

One Inch Man said:
dude this is pretty cool, recommend me where else to go.

rip duder.

knowing your tastes ... try Dimension Hatross, Nothingface and Angel Rat (this is a more straigh forward rocker record)

their earlier stuff, Rrrrrrroooooaaaaarrrrr and Killing Technology (my fave) is more thrash with some punk influences ... all the guys in the band are incredible musicians ... people that do not get into them really are turned off by Snake's voice ... he has an unorthodox delivery coupled with an obvious French accent.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
All of this has left our immune systems on easy mode, so just about anything can walk in and bitch slap us. and if they don't have a bucket of pills to cure it, you're fucked. Simple. it's why i try my hardest to eat stuff that isn't processed, and I ignore the "OMFG IT HAS TO BE COOKED TO EXACTLY OVER 20.12986172937192379175987198437831749812749817498719847184 minutes or you might get a sore tummy" and shits.
Good work. I try and do the same, at least sometimes.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
i'm gonna go ahead and say it's getting more and more common because everything we eat is processed (missing parts of itself), covered in preservatives, is just plain shit, or is TOO sterile.

I've had many heated debates about the fact that humans used to eat food that was slightly off and we lived. for fucks sake, we dumped our sewage on the street. Now all of a sudden everything is clean and shiny and we go get pills whenever we have a cold, instead of just walking around all snot nosed.

Right on. Let me say this: People, don't worry about stuff with raw eggs in it. I don't know about everyone on this forum, but most people fucking flip when it comes to raw eggs.

What? Nothing wrong about raw eggs, I occasionally eat them in pasta and other stuff... I don't think people in general are very wary of raw eggs around here (SCHWEDEN)

I'm very wary with raw chicken and such though, as should everyone be, 'cause them shitz be just not healthy.

if by not healthy you mean poisonous, then yes. :loco:

i'm frying up some runny as fuck eggs right now. :headbang:

well some good news from a press release given by AWAY today

"The music that Piggy recorded for the new Voivod album will live!
In La Presse of Montreal Away said, "Denis asked that we recover the tracks he had recorded. He wishes that, as a tribute to him, we finish the album."