Fuck off Blackheim

No, you fuck off TD
This is a blatant attempt at sensationalism and it fails miserably.

the_joy_of_grief said:
Not quite. You opened this thread and even posted in it. :tickled:

Who me? No No No, that was my moms using my damn computer. I wish she would stay outta my room.

Lol... No man, I really like Katatonia. Just want you guys to check it out. We're not about making it very commercial. I've got two other signed bands and P:407 is just a musical escapade. We're not about contacting labels etc. Though there's someone prolly interested. If not, only 100 copies will be pressed (CD-r).

And then going the clean vocals path.... Tsss...

Do any of those tracks contain anything else than clean vocals? :tickled:

Anyway, a bit too hung over to pay any real attention to the songwriting. So far it sounds ok tho'.

Seriously, everyone longing for the good old days of Brave Murder Day era Katatonia should definately check out the finnish band Rapture. But then again, I think most of you already have.

the_dying said:
Rapture is very good... But their latest is somehow different from the mini they firstly did. I must check it out more carefully.

And I was wrong... I was mixing up Daylight Dies and Rapture. I meant "Futile" of Rapture. Their best effort. I've just listened the two other albums of them and I don't really like them. To "save". Great melancholic parts, but many simple "rock-gothic" parts. Hard to explain in English...

i like the new rapture album, it is good. yes, it's basically old katatonia gone pop, with clean vocals, but it fukkin rules, so. also like "songs for the withering" more than futile.

new rapture:

amazing....heart felt and heavy...
ima big fan of all they have done

daylight dies:
just heard them recently....i never listened to them because for some reason i thought they were a mosh metal band.....boy was i wrong.

p:407:
im not to into it, but i see where its coming from.the gothic element is a bit to prevelent for me.but i appreciate it for what it is,even as its not my personal cup of tea.right on.
.....i think thats the guy that called anagnorisis"casual death metal" what does that meen?......i thought we were suit and tie death metal.....

any how keep it up!
Austin

www.myspace.com/anagnorisis

www.anagnorisis.tk

now playing"katatonia-dance of december souls"