FUCK U & BEGINNING OF THE END

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
Well...I was just wondering...what do you guys think of these songs? I think they are..hm..interesting :headbang: And, yes...Does it really exist song 'Falling through the ground'?

THANX

doom_death said:
Well...I was just wondering...what do you guys think of these songs? I think they are..hm..interesting :headbang: And, yes...Does it really exist song 'Falling through the ground'?

THANX

On Pain's Shut Your Mouth maxisingle there is a song called "Thru the ground".

i like the special edition box set of ten years of chaos and confusion thats pretty good and the bonus songs on hypocrisy self tilteld

I love Pain, and I think it's better than Hypo( who thinks, Pain is pop-dance-shitty something like few people on polish forums??) but FUCK! Have you been on Pain's site last days? It's a fucking ghost site, no one's there, the last uptade was on April, and it was something like this: "No gigs this year, maybe give you some concrets in future". Holy mother, I hope he will go on with Pain next year, and work hard with it, because I miss these metal-industrial (he mixes it really great) songs.....ech.....what do you think about this?Is he going to stop with Pain??:erk: :erk: ( don't kick my ass for this declaration;P)

Nah, come on, the cover album is coming and new album too. I think he´ll need Pain as long as Hypocrisy is alive.
The man just has Pain-times and Hypo-times. In the meantime of doing one the other is silent.
When comparing.. for me, Hypocrisy is always number one, although Pain was my first Tägtgren-love.

"Fuck U I don't give a fuck!" excellent motivation before a Hypocrisy show!!:kickass: :headbang:

I just wrote what my ears heard! Don't depend to much on Darklyrics anyway! :Smug: Maybe thats the second chorus line.:kickass: Good song though!

Hey GUYS!!!READ THIS<Interresting?Primitive?Real?What do you think?"met a boy wearing Vans, 501s, and a dope beastie-tee, nipple rings, and new tattoos that claimed that he was OGT, from '92, the first EP. and in between sips of coke he told me that he thought we were sellin' out, layin' down, suckin' up to the man. Well now I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point the finger you should know that I'm the man, and if I'm the man, then you're the man, and he's the man as well so you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass. All you know about me is what I've sold you, Dumb fuck. I sold out long before you ever heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, Dip shit, and you bought one. So I've got some Advice for you, little buddy. Before you point your finger You should know that I'm the man. If I'm the fuckin' man then you're the fuckin' man as well, So you can Point that fuckin' finger up your ass. All you know about me is what I've sold you, Dumb fuck. I sold out long before you ever heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, Dip shit, And you bought one. All you read and Wear or see and Hear on TV Is a product Begging for your Fatass dirty Dollar So ... Shut up and Buy my new record Send more money Fuck you, buddy.