Fuckin french AAAHHHH

Ah ah yeah France has won as usual!
But i acknowledge England played rather well defensively speaking, but after the talent has spoken...:worship:
Oh i forgot to say MUAHMUAHMUAHMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
France is gonna kick your fucking asses off!:headbang:

ah it's good that the other teams in the group aren't as good as France, yeah i watched that one and i think we'll beat them both, but we showed great defence and attack also, we have 2 GREAT strikers.

Scholes can shoot with a lot of power though. Rooney didn't impress me at all despite his attempts at envenoming the game... Owen was a ghost like. I was more impressed by the defence !

Give him a chance yet I think Rooney will soon get into it. All in all the attack was shambolic in comparison to the defence. Golden balls had a pretty bad game. Infact the whole front line did nothing to impress no one. But I do think Rooney will prove himself this tournament after all there must be a reason for everton wanting to secure a 5 yr 8 million pound deal.

I know Owen can be good, I remember his goal against Argentina in 98, awesome ! Rooney still has everything to prove at the international level.

ah you cant blame beckham really. who else should ve taken the penalty then? owen was already substituted so. and for the rest there are no particular well penalty takers in the english team is it? (unless i dont know fro ma guy like terry or sth)

all in the end france didnt deserve to win. englands defence was tight. very tight. i dont think they got through it. then the freekick... and even worser a penalty with that one and only breakthrough (it was good to stop henry tho, cause he would ve knocked it down anyway...)

anyway... up greece! show em spanish wankers one more time :)

ah owen... pity he waits for the ball to strike. i like rooney more. he weighs really on the defence. a little scumbag. doing it on power. wonderful :)

petain3.jpg