fucking moderators

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
pff ffs

god.GIF

I had to delete that thread cos it got reported and now can't resurrect the whole thing, but here we are again anyway.

Mick Moss said:
I was sick the other night and I was unable to sleep so I was on the couch so I put on MTV to try and pass the time. Seeing as I havent really watched MTV since the days of Stone Temple Pilots and those girls that did 'Cannonball' (bassline de-de-de-de-durrr-de-dur-duurrr), I'm a bit unfamiliar with the whole shebangelanger lately. I'd like to add the following thoughts -

1- Thankyou to all these 'new-retro-anus-rock' bands for making the night pass really slow - much slower than it actually was and for making me feel much much sicker.

2- Why dont 'Puddle of Mudd' call themselves 'Nirvano' or 'Nervana' or some similar name. I'm sure if they root around there will be a name like that that hasnt been registered yet

3- Thankyou to 'The White Stripes' for confirming that they are proper crap and also for making me almost puke my kidneys out with the diabolical crap-ness of their new 'video'. That promo was the 'un-highlight' of my night and just as I was starting to feel slightly better it came along and made my head feel like I'd just stepped off the roundabout after my friends had played a cruel joke on me

4- There was an S-CLUB7 video on and it had all fake snow in it in an obvious effort to cash in on Christmas and get the coveted 'Christmas Number1' spot. I laughed to myself and thought 'imagine a band from Kerrang doing that - it'd be ridiculous!' AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!?? 'The Darkness' came on next with their new 'Christmas Song' that had all Christmas trees and fake snow in the video. But we can let them off can't we because its a 'joke' so they can obviously get away with murder. 'Rock'? NO! 'Money Machine'? Yess

5- Finally I'd like to thank both the overweight black lady in 'Blues' new video and the female from the 'Funky Town' video for having tits I'd like to die in. Mesmerised i was. gnnnnn

sol83 said:
the stripes are good i reckon.

the fucking white stripes? no way.

i gotta go with mick on this one, jeez, i hate pop music. which in america is anything mtv will play. which i dont know if ireland has this problem, but the corporate gods at mtv had to make a second chanel, M2 aka Mtv2, just play videos, for Mtv (no '2') aires nothing resembling music.

did i miss the day that Mtv stopped standing for 'music television'? WTF is this reality show shit?

GRRR, life sucks here, but from what i hear it sucks everywhere, so perhaps i will just say life sucks and leave it at that.

berkleyblack said:
did i miss the day that Mtv stopped standing for 'music television'? WTF is this reality show shit?
No it stands for Mong Television nowadays. Youve got to be a mong to accept what balderdash people try and force feed you nowadays. BE VIGILANT CHAPS!

Strangelight said:
I had to delete that thread cos it got reported and now can't resurrect the whole thing, but here we are again anyway.
Nah the thread didnt get reported it was SQUEELs post. I dont think that innocent threads should be deleted on the basis that a reply later on down the line was offensive and out of context to the thread. Just remove the reply. What would happen if every reported post caused the thread it was part of to be deleted??

Our humble forum is quite infrequently visited anyway so we should be happy that there are new threads that people are looking at and posting on keeping this board alive and healthy. Obviously SQUEELs post was offensive and shouldve been removed.

We're sorry to the people who's posts were part of the thread and were subsequently deleted!!

its funny cos when I did reported a Whole thread and all the posts by pig w., sending a dozen reports, then somehow SL didnt have to delete anything.. ;)

which post was that mick? oh yeah that was well out of order like, dunno what got into me, what exactly did i say again? can it be resurrected an dat?

hey squeel dont get me wrong, im not into moderating. when i said it was your post that shouldve been removed i meant that if anything was to be removed it shouldve been the post that caused the complaint, not the thread it was part of. squeel on brother. nice avatar. winny the runs

ah yeah nice one, i forgot there was rules an dat, he's fried now, poor bastard hehe