maqustripledot....

Ahh the memories
bvalet.jpg

hahaha! i saw that one coming. i was wondering who would be the one to post it though!

so, alright, she sure looked good, but did you like the show, allan?

Bastet said:
hahaha! i saw that one coming. i was wondering who would be the one to post it though!

so, alright, she sure looked good, but did you like the show, allan?

Don't remember, I was so young back then, think that was where I got into Helloween from though, so it couldn't have been all bad.

I remember this equivalent show on Channel Copenhagen, our local station, called Metal Factory, made that first HB host seem posh, had this bum looking dude who was dead drunk all the time drinking cheap strong beer and smoking weed on air, a bimbo co-host who was always topless (my enthusiasm was dampened by some grossly large nipples thou), one show the drunk dude put hipped cream all over her breasts and licked it off haha. Strong stuff for an impressionable teen.

This is her, 10 years and a lot of styling later

present.gif

So that's what metal's all about.

@Bastet: Good night to you too, this one gave me a good laugh, I was giggling all the way on the train when it came to my mind :)

Allan said:
Don't remember, I was so young back then, think that was where I got into Helloween from though, so it couldn't have been all bad.

I remember this equivalent show on Channel Copenhagen, our local station, called Metal Factory, made that first HB host seem posh, had this bum looking dude who was dead drunk all the time drinking cheap strong beer and smoking weed on air, a bimbo co-host who was always topless (my enthusiasm was dampened by some grossly large nipples thou), one show the drunk dude put hipped cream all over her breasts and licked it off haha. Strong stuff for an impressionable teen.

This is her, 10 years and a lot of styling later

present.gif

Thats quality telly right there. Of course the emotional metal berd brigade wouldnt stand for that class of thing these days :tickled: