Fueled....For you FREAKS!!!!

NOFXsux

Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
I just saw the video for Fueled on Much music.....For as long as I've been an Anthrax fan, I've never seen that video. My buddy was here and I think I've turned someone else on to Anthrax. Now hopefully they will tour in the Austin area......MOSH 'TILL DETH!!!!!!

Every year for the past 10, ('92-'02) we have a bash at my friends camp, titled "Night of the Goat".

A night dedicated to beer drinking, cannabis consuming, and a shitload of metal---mostly in the form of Iron Maiden & Anthrax.

One year I brought up the Anthrax videos (Killer A's) and we must have watched "Fueled" 40x that weekend. No exaggeration!

The highlight was a friend syncing the jukebox playing "Fueled" to the video of it. We destroyed that place!

I agree that is probably there all time best vid!!!

MOSH!

I saw it too for the first time. The band the VJ was talking to asked them what they wanted to see. It was an immediate response from both of these guys and and almost like , please play anthrax arghhhhh. Cool video, i have stomp but i never realized fueled was such a good song. gonna spin stomp again here soon!

Originally posted by vomit
Every year for the past 10, ('92-'02) we have a bash at my friends camp, titled "Night of the Goat".
Every month I have a personal little bash I like to call "Night of the Sheep". But I can't divulge what the majority of the night is spent doing, because P.E.T.A. has eyes everywhere.

Our crappy TV put on Fueled video sometimes when they needed to promote Anthrax show in Prague, back in 1996. I can tell you some people became Anthrax fans after watching this video. It's great. Madhouse is still my favorite, though.
And yeah, I still haven't seen: Nothing, Hy-Pro-Glo, Room For One More and Who Cares Wins. Poor me.