Fulc???

It was last year when I saw them and they're not the sort of thing I would usually listen to it thus 'Grungyish' and not 'gumbyish' but they were good at what they did.

I think one of my friends bought their demo cd, if so I'll borrow it later and post a better report.

fulc also one of the hardest workin most professional bands on the scene at the moment. deserve all the success in the world. their website one of the best i've ever seen!

I borrowed their demo off my mate and ...

.... They're actually better then I thought (although it hurts me to say it). I'll never be a fan of this style of music but I do think they're good at what they do. 'Dolly' has quite a catchy chorus.

They sound very similar to a mixture of Nirvana, Nickelback and The Offspring . They wipe the floor with twelvepointhead from '02' and Area 54 from '01' To be honest unless they bring some fans with them I don't think too many people will bother to go and check them out cause I suppose they'll be tucked away on the second stage. They'd probably be better playing at a different type of festival to this maybe even Leeds/Reading or Ozfest as they're a Kerrang styled band. I just hope that this is the only band of this genre that plays. I'll probably stick my head in when they're playing (unless they clash with somebody better). They might appeal to fans of Area 54, Nirvana and other Punk Nu Metal and such but I don't think many of the seasoned Metlars on here will be too impressed but, I wish them all the best.

Anyway I've wasted too much time on this thread and I need to cleanse myself by listening to some errrm?

MASTERPLAN :D

Ahh! Eagle it seems you have only heard the VOID demo of FULC they also have an EP available called "The Fallen" I think there are some samples of this on the bands website.

To be honest the VOID demo is only a small snapshot of the bands music and it was the first ever recording of the band

hey these guys are about to start touring - I'm gonna go to see them at the Barfly in Camden on Sat 15th Feb after the "Stop the War" march.

No! this is the Barfly on the 15th - they were originally playing at the Borderline - the venue got swapped and they are now playing with much better bands at the Barfly (its on FULC'S site) - should be cool in Camden straight after the peace march.

Originally posted by Wackern
No! this is the Barfly on the 15th - they were originally playing at the Borderline - the venue got swapped and they are now playing with much better bands at the Barfly (its on FULC'S site) - should be cool in Camden straight after the peace march.

yes, i got confused with the changes, you are right.
camden should be ace.