full hypo/bodom/nevermore/dimmu setlists + pictures

inverted_One said:
If this is true, it looks like peter didn't both to read the "Request song" thread. It's the same old shit as every other show!
i thought the same ... well, i'm not gonna fuck with them, the shows always gonna be killer, but some new old songs would be really cool ;)

for example, "adjusting the sun" ... this song was requested by nearly every user ... peeeeeeda, make sure to take a look at the thread befor no mercy 04 rolls on :Spin:

VilenesS said:
i thought the same ... well, i'm not gonna fuck with them, the shows always gonna be killer, but some new old songs would be really cool ;)

I know. I don't mind the same old shit, because I love it. And you're right, Adjusting the Sun was requested numerous times and it's not on the setlist. :erk: I just want them to supprise me and play something unexpected this time.

I lucked out and will be interviewing Peter this Sunday night in Seattle for knac.com. Opportunity of a lifetime!!!

I'm bummed as hell that they're first and their set is so short-I'm not even going to want to watch the other bands after Hypocrisy plays-how can they compare? Still, it's great to see Hypocrisy back in the states this year-I could get used to this.

Plague Witch said:
I lucked out and will be interviewing Peter this Sunday night in Seattle for knac.com. Opportunity of a lifetime!!!

I'm bummed as hell that they're first and their set is so short-I'm not even going to want to watch the other bands after Hypocrisy plays-how can they compare? Still, it's great to see Hypocrisy back in the states this year-I could get used to this.

Ohh... good for you man.. have an awesome interview!
The fact that they´re playing first is really shitty. In here they were the second, so I didn´t have to see the first band. And having to watch dimmu play those 2 ultimateboring gigs was ok, since after I got to meet
Mr. Tägtgren.

So... waiting the interview :D