Full of hate Tour 2009

Alright, finally the review and our photo series from the Hamburg gig is up. It took a while, but I think you'll understand why when you see the massive amount of pics we've gotten. I think it is our longest series yet, AA are simply great to photograph. So a big thanks to Lunah for her hard work, it wasn't easy to select even this amount out of the entire pile (which was bordering on extreme).
So, anyone who is up for it, feel free to hop on over to our site and check 'em out!
And to all you lucky b*stards going to Enshede, have a great time!

I was on Paris (france) last show, an amazing show the band deliver us a very powerfull and excellent show. I hope they will be beack soon.
I shot some pics:

090310-Live-Paris-Amon-Amarth-124.jpg

090310-Live-Paris-Amon-Amarth-133.jpg

090310-Live-Paris-Amon-Amarth-68.jpg

Others live pictures of Amon Amarth at Paris

yesterday in Enschede was awesome!!! same setlist like in Hannover on Wednesday.

We have our Banner signed, we went Backstage chattin with the Guys and makin pics. stood front row the whole time, like always a good show and a lot of fun!!!
This is Backstage after the Show, with our Banner :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Big thanks to the guys, they have been really cool and still had a smile on the face, even you could see the all were really tired after the show.

and I got two drumsticks from Obituary... :headbang:

Woooow !!!

I think I will make a banner like this and bring with me to BRAZIL gig...
Maybe they see me there too, hahahahaha

yesterday in Enschede was awesome!!! same setlist like in Hannover on Wednesday.

We have our Banner signed, we went Backstage chattin with the Guys and makin pics. stood front row the whole time, like always a good show and a lot of fun!!!
This is Backstage after the Show, with our Banner :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Big thanks to the guys, they have been really cool and still had a smile on the face, even you could see the all were really tired after the show.

and I got two drumsticks from Obituary... :headbang:

hi, karin aussem sauerland!

war nett mit dir am samstag nachem konzert in oberhausen. schreib mir mal!

gruß
johnny cash

they will see it!!! as long as you hold it that they can see it, they will!! these guys are so cool and grounded, they will see it!!!

Such a shame we had to leave early to check in our hotel :(
I wish we could have stayed and shoot some more pics and maybe even meet the band.

Anyway, it was a good show last sunday, nice t meet you guys once again. Last song in particular was great :p

See you during Bloodshed over Europe!!

Such a shame we had to leave early to check in our hotel
I wish we could have stayed and shoot some more pics and maybe even meet the band.

Anyway, it was a good show last sunday, nice t meet you guys once again. Last song in particular was great

See you during Bloodshed over Europe!!

Yeah, you should have stayed longer ^^
But it was great to see you again. And yes, the show was awesomecakes!

But tell me, what was wrong with your brother? He looked so bored oO

hehe, we did that already ^^

Olavi said always doing the same is boring. They will do something new.
And there will be some bigger thing in a town on the down under side of the world. :)

YAAAAAY.... awesome show like always... they had a good night and wrecked my Neck totally!!! they saw our banner and cheerd at us for that :-D we get it signed on sunday in Enschede, then will pics follow!!!
And my little "VileRhonda" got me a used Drumstick from fred :D :danceboy:

and she got a setlist... here it is!

Twilight of the Thundergod
Free will Sacrifice
Asator
Varyags of miklagaard
Fate of Norns
North sea storm
Guardians of Asgaard
Ride for Vengance
under the northern star
with oden on our side

hornbreak

death in fire
victorious march

encore
intro

Cry of the Blackbirds
Pursuit of Vikings

just an awesome night with a perfect show!!!

cant wait for sunday to party out with all you crazy fuckers there :heh:

Sounds like a pretty good setlist...but no Thousand Years?! I hope they add that back in for states tour.