Fun Trivial Information.

firewalkjen said:
Think about it. Use a dirty mind :)

Dirty mind? What is it? :)

What I was trying to say is that I'm not a redhead and not even a blonde but I have a lot of fun, even too much, even though according to the article I don't have high pain tolerance.

And about the article in general:

The human phenotype depends on genetic information and environment factors. I believe that pain tolerance depends on other things but just genotype. I think that people with highest pain tolerance are the ones who suffer a lot of pain (it goes for physical and emotional pain). Pain tolerance is something that can be trained

I agree, I just thought it was interesting to read. I do however have a very high tolerance for pain.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone with the blondes have more fun comment.

I hated having red hair my whole life until I was about 19. Being picked on for it my whole childhood and people ignorantly assuming that all the red heads on the face of this earth are related. But then I realized how unique it was and now I'm proud to be a redhead. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else.

You're from Slovenia? One of my best friends is very good friends with a guy frm Slovenia. His dad lives here and he comes every 6 months or so and stays for a while. So you're going to Metal Camp ?

hehe So this happened about 12 years ago. I was 16, sitting on my front steps. I looked to my right and noticed this old woman (probably in her late 70s,early 80s) walking down the middle of the street. I thought eh she's either drunk or senile and looked the other way. Well to my surprise once she got directly in front of me she stopped and turned to me. She didn't move closer to me she just turned her body to face me and started shaking and pointing at me. All that was going through my mind was What the FUCK?
Then she starts screaming at me. "Red hair and green eyes are signs of the beast, you are evil, you are straight from the mouth of Hell"
She stood there for a sec I just stared right at her and said BOO.

She took off like a bat out of hell. Old crazy bat. Never seen an old women run so fast in my life. Man do I wish I had that on video. hehe

I hope that happens to me when I get old. How fun, walking down the middle of the road yelling at random people. hehe jk

I'm afraid I'm not going to Metal Camp... I don't think I'll be in Slovenia. And I went to Metal Camp once two years ago because my bf was playing but the organisation was so crapy that I still have mental issues with Metal Camp...
And it's too expensive. I think I rather drive to Germany or Belgium to see Nevermore hedline show it will cost me about as much as Metal Camp...

firewalkjen said:
hehe So this happened about 12 years ago. I was 16, sitting on my front steps. I looked to my right and noticed this old woman (probably in her late 70s,early 80s) walking down the middle of the street. I thought eh she's either drunk or senile and looked the other way. Well to my surprise once she got directly in front of me she stopped and turned to me. She didn't move closer to me she just turned her body to face me and started shaking and pointing at me. All that was going through my mind was What the FUCK?
Then she starts screaming at me. "Red hair and green eyes are signs of the beast, you are evil, you are straight from the mouth of Hell"
She stood there for a sec I just stared right at her and said BOO.

She took off like a bat out of hell. Old crazy bat. Never seen an old women run so fast in my life. Man do I wish I had that on video. hehe

I hope that happens to me when I get old. How fun, walking down the middle of the road yelling at random people. hehe jk

Well old ladies are interesting, they allways have something to say... once I got yelled at because I was standing in a line to get some icecream and I had my bike with me... and I was acused of being evil many times... and I'm not dressed properly... and it is bad when I walk my cat because the birds get scared (WTF?) ... and many more

Yeh I've had many intersting experiences of people thinking I'm evil. I used to live in an apartment complex and the little kids downstairs used to call me the scary eye lady. I mean I know my eyes are bright green and they can sometimes look almost yellow, but damn I don't want to scare children!

Once I was going into my friends house it was dark out. and the little boy and his mom were going into the house next door and she pointed and started screaming "mommy, mommy it's a vampire!"

hehe yep people are funny.

firewalkjen said:
Actually, a friend of mine drew a comic called the Freak Patrol about these crazy super crime fighting agents and I was one of the characters and my name low and behold was Agent Firecrotch. hehe
sexcellent