Fun

no need to booze for having fun, but u can also have fun with it ;)

actually its fun watching a gig of some of ur best friends and it turns out really fucking great! I had a good time tonight, darkwell rocked as hell :)

DragonLady1 said:
no need to booze for having fun, but u can also have fun with it ;)
I couldn't agree more. If you have the right people around you, there's no need for drinking to have a good time; it can be helpful though sometimes. :p

DragonLady1 said:
I had a good time tonight, darkwell rocked as hell :)
Nice one. At least they did down there... :Smug: ;) I hope your exhibition went okay as well?!

festivals.. :headbang:
gigs..
zigzag..
playing in the mud at chiro..
aah,.. and lots of other things.. like now waking up at 2 pm and listening to Judgement, playing airguitar, singing along,....

Playing music... going out drinking with friends... watching all kinds of movies... going out drinking with friends.... reading.... going out drinking with friends... playing football (not watching, no longer have the patience for portuguese football)... going out drinking with friends.

yeah, and sometimes I just like to do something completely different and go out drinking with friends...

go ed, then i'll have a crack at this one.
getting paid and taking myself and vik into to liverpool to blow all my money in a day and a night.
i)oxfam- to buy vintage 80s frocks and other daft looking items of clothing (dress up like Bowie)
ii) go somewhere to eat like the £6 chinese and let teh drinking commence
iii) find somewhere to gt changed fast - like the train station or
iv) go straight to the/a gig near by
v) get rat arsed and dance like a twat on K3 to abba / K2 to the strokes / K1 iron maiden
vi) more food
vii)big fatarse lie in all the next day, with bath and music and black and white films.

but having said that i've been know to be amused by elastic bands

Dhatura said:
I find most black and white films boring.
even Groucho? he's a legend.....

groucho2.gif

Fun?
Shitting in a paper, putting it before the threshold of a house, burning it, knocking at the door and running...and looking at the poor man trying to stop the fire with his feet and having shit everywhere.
One of the greatest.

ive always thought of that as a really evil one and have always thought of doing it
but ive never brought myself to shitting in a bag... or found someone i dislike enough to do it to

though that rocks!
When you see this guy (do it to someone you hate that's better), trying to stop the fire and this guy, when realizing that he's full of shit, you can just laugh your fucking ass off!