Fundraiser

Caggers said:
10 quid from JJB and there padded too. I have pair for when im out mountain biking (Sounds impresive I know) but only round the local park and maybe along the Clyde canal at a push..LMAO

The pad can be just as bad when running unless they're triathlon shorts where the pad is minimal.

Just done another 4 miles outdoors and i purchased a pair of tight lycra shorts that dealt with the previous problem, anyways my buddies band "HELLBOUND" are playing a fundraiser gig tonite for their lead guitarist in the Balcony Bar in Dundee, so im away to go down there later and have a good night's rocking

SHED RULE, FTD 83!!!!!!!!

Just upped my run to 5 miles today and boy was it hard but im getting there and feel myself getting fitter with each run, missed out yesterday due to a hangover from friday nights fundraiser but it was worth it as it was all for a good cause and HELLBOUND were great, a couple of other local dundee metal bands played and they too were great, anyways im away to tuck into my sunday roast.

You should be doing one longer run at a slower pace a week. That's where you want to up your milage. Also you can do one not as long run durring the week.

Right now I'm keeping my milage low but I did 4 fast on Tuesday, 6 at a good pace Wednesday, 4 at a decent pace on Friday and 10 at a relaxed pace on Saturday.

that was a good guess, pity i dont guess lottery or football results as easy but hey well done on the weight loss, you look like a completley different guy, i watched a tv show about dramatic weight loss a couple of weeks ago and its amazing how different people can look, how long did it take you?