Funeral for a Friend

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Anyone heard anything by this band? I saw their album in the UK and they're supporting Maiden on tour. They also got a 10/10 in Metal Hammer!!!!!!! That must mean they are teh rock surely.

4895.jpg

Are you fucking kidding? Delete this thread now. Saw 'em at Donington and they sucked arse. Pussy shitty band. Of course False Metal Hammer would give them 10/10, that magazine's written for 14 year-olds.

So some of Europe gets Gamma Ray, France gets Helloween, and the UK gets Funeral for a Friend?

How is it that the UK gets fucked over each and every time. Wasn't it the Deftones on the last Maiden tour?

Nah, it was Halford...for three gigs >_< they had DJ Krusher doing support for the Brixton charity shows, which was basically like having an annoying talking stereo onstage for half an hour. This means it's been three years since I saw Maiden with a decent support band :mad:

Gamma Ray and Helloween would've been perfect...I know I'll be shouting stuff about this at the gig :bah:

Murderdolls are actually fun to watch :p the entire band look like one of my ex's...scary!

The guitarist wore a fucking Dark Funeral shirt, bet he thought he was really fucking cool and all the Swedes would go WOOH YEH DARK FUNERAL \m/ ROKK SWEDISH BM but instead they were practically booed off stage. That was fun.