Funny pages and stuff

Brian, with all respect, that wasn't funny. Seeing that shit the only thing I was expecting is see that kid felling off of that fucking stage and at least, break his leg and starts to yell: Where's my mom!!! or something.
And the Llama owns... so is the Shut the fuck up monster too.

deliverance said:
IMO:
Yatta: sorta funny/very bizarre...where the fuck did you dig that up?
llama song: not funny at all
badger: seen it, and not funny at all
milkman: funny, until that creep kept killing everyone, then it got repetitive
rape bus: not funny
hitoshi: not funny
valentines day: funny
stfu monster: not funny at all
salad fingers: not funny, but creepy
give me something i can laugh at. here's a good one for you guys: http://gorillamask.net/rainbow.shtml

Bwahahaha, could be.
That kid looks like the son of a great friend of mine... :yuk: but he's a metalhead like his father, not a cocksucker though.

deliverance said:
haha the funny part was how incredibly homosexual that kid is at such a young age. i bet he sucks at least 3 or 4 cocks a day.

Mark said:
After a request from Opeth.com, the off-topic forum has been closed, and all threads therein have been moved to UM's general chat forum (a link has been placed at the top of this forum for your convenience).

Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.
^

www.qwantz.com - Dinosaurs talking philosophy and asking "who the hell goes to Cornwall? Seriously!".
www.jaypinkerton.com/blog/archives/001191.html - One favourite out of an entire site of pure genius.
www.pointlesswasteoftime.com (yes, its already been said, but this is so mind absolutely hysterical that this site needs to be reccommended again) - The newsskims....oh christ, if you ever have some time free go back and read the earlier archived newsskims....screw leaving the house, this stuff demands to be read! Oh, and visit John Cheese's site too, a link from this. The. Best. Metallica. Interview..Ever.