Funny shit.

I'm in Byram/Greenwich, CT. 40 minutes outside of NYC. Do you go to NYC for shows?

Yeah, usually, since where I live there's absolutely nothing, really shitty metal scene (actually its a really shitty music scene for any genre at all). So yeah for shows I usually go down to NYC, the only alternative is going like an hour north of where I live.

Yeah, usually, since where I live there's absolutely nothing, really shitty metal scene (actually its a really shitty music scene for any genre at all). So yeah for shows I usually go down to NYC, the only alternative is going like an hour north of where I live.

The Chance in Poughkeepsie?

Actually yeah, I either go there or down to NYC, either way its at least 45 min-1 hour in either direction to get to anywhere with a good music scene.

Nice.

What's your next show? Are you catching Dark Tranquillity in March? Or 1349 on April 1st (BB King's)?

I swear, I'm not a stalker.

Nice.

What's your next show? Are you catching Dark Tranquillity in March? Or 1349 on April 1st (BB King's)?

I swear, I'm not a stalker.

lol well actually I hadn't been planning to go to any shows as my wallet's been rather light recently but Dark Tranquility is pretty good, do you know who else is playing?

lol well actually I hadn't been planning to go to any shows as my wallet's been rather light recently but Dark Tranquility is pretty good, do you know who else is playing?

Into Eternity and Scar Symmetry, I believe.

Is that the show they're playing w/ the Haunted also? It sounds pretty kickass.

Mmmmmhmmmm:

March 26 - New York, NY - Gramercy
March 27 - New Haven, CT - Toad's place

I heard from a friend that the show at Toad's place is about $20 cheaper than the one in NYC. I've never been to Gramercy, but I know that Toad's place is a nice venue... nice to get up close to the bands and stuff.