funny vid on youtube

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
There is a video on Youtube called ( Dave Mustaine drinks Satanic Slayer urine) They are backstage at show and right about 58 seconds you can here Testament playing Souls of Black.I bet that was an awesome tour I'm trying to think of which one it would have been.Well you can't here the whole song but it's a funny video anyway.

that was probobly the clash of the titans tour

ClashOfTheTitans.jpg

My friend said he saw that show but it was Anthrax and Alice in Chains instead of Suicidal and maybe someone else.He saw that on the East Coast..I like the ticket stub better.

My friend said he saw that show but it was Anthrax and Alice in Chains instead of Suicidal and maybe someone else.He saw that on the East Coast..I like the ticket stub better.

Your friend is referring to the Clash of the Titans tour in the states.

^ Hehe :D

I also have a Megadeth ticket stub with their name botched on it. It's nothing new really. I've seen several band names misspelled on ticket stubs and other related materials, including Dream Theater as Dream Theatre, Dark Tranquillity as Dark Tranquility, etc.

I remember some people over at the Dark Tranquillity forum getting really anal about that before. :lol: Sure it'd be nice to have it all done properly, but they shouldn't get all pissy about it. They're in good company already since others have had to endure the botch ups.

^ Hard to botch it with the actual logos. :D

Thanks for posting your stubs. The first one looks more like ours here in the states but that second one looks a bit different. I like that. :)