Vid of me playing AYDY solo on youtube

uhh, to be completely honest that was kind of bad, I'm not saying I can play the AYDY solo but I don't think you are ready for that. Plus you should tune your guitar a little more precise.

hmm, good call. By more precise, what do you mean exactly?

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, that really was. You need alot more practise. Tbh, it's probably going to be too difficult to play perfectly for another few years yet.

hmm, good call. By more precise, what do you mean exactly?

Thanks for the advice.

I mean you werent perfectly in tune, mabye with yourself but your notes were a little off from the song playing in the background.

I don't know shit about guitars but I think you can be proud showing that off to people like me but I understand some guitar freaks could give you a little whipping.

Its actually a Warmoth custom V, lefty...

I had the paint job and scythe inlays done at a place around my house.. The whole guitar was around $1100?

I wish I waited and bought the new Jackson RR24 (i think thats what its called?) but I bought it a while ago and its hard to get anything left handed. Its a really fun guitar though. I just started playing again recently after taking about 3 years off. (school and GF)

I bought the guitar about a year ago though.

If I didn't know that was Are You Dead Yet?, I wouldn't of been able to guess what it was until the solo lol.

Keep practising dude. You have potential, just don't try to rush things.