Funny war pic

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I'm not trying to piss any liberals off (well, not too much anyhow :D ) but this is funny:

287ropekid-liberals.jpg

That one goes out to the Dixie Chicks!

I can't believe the mistakes that have been made in this war to date: helicopters flying into each other, planes with no beacons getting shot at with patriot missiles, tv crews getting shot up...damn!!

So you can practice all you like, but a combat zone is a whole different ball game obviously.

Woah - I think that is cool! Dolphins rule.

Iraqi people are used to the desert, and we had all sorts of problems with the sand in the Gulf War part I. I would think we'd be better prepared this time round, but some of the fuck ups are just mindblowing....

You've got to put it down to the fact that the average soldier is young and nervous - it's not like anyone chooses to go to war I guess (in the militaries).

Now take into consideration that the Iraqi people are used to this climate and I'd say some of our forces are in for some serious shit....

Lol at this, too. On more than one occasions captured Taliban commanders would give Marines high praise for not being pussies about the heat while their fighters wouldn't pick up weapons during the middle of the day.

And as far as sandstorms...no one does anything during a sandstorm. It's not like the locals can fight any better than us when they can't see passed their nose, haha.

228673_1038592000640_1100710564_30110462_5476_n.jpg

My friend taunting the Djinns!

I dunno what happened to all those other pictures, I don't' think I deleted them? But here's another:

379463_10150609581654408_830689407_11943968_328312402_n.jpg

Welcome to the defense, start digging...it's gonna be a while.

war for territory?

Defensive position outside of our main objective for the assault to prevent counter-assault, enemy movement, etc. while recon teams worked, we got logistics prepared, artillery aligned, etc. etc.

Dig fighting holes, set up post rotation, set up the COC (where the Lt is, main radio, etc.), set up the heavy weapons emplacements (machine guns, rockets, etc.), plant a 360 degree spread of claymores with 'clackers' (detonators) in corresponding fighting holes, do perimeter presence patrols, blah blah blah.

And than freeze your balls off and be soaking wet in a small hole with two friends for around two months.