Crap (Canadian elections related thread)

Sorry to hear many of you are disappointed in the outcome. I truly hope that each and every one of your daily lives are not affected in a negative way by the policies put forth from politicians you fundamentally disagree with, regardless of their character. I consider Canada a close ally and friend and just want to see everyone enjoy the freedom of their lives in harmony.

yeah. And now we've got an intelligent version of dubya with retarded criminal policies. Weeeee, luckily the liberals and NDP have enough seats to cancel out anything he wants to do as long as the fucking frenchies don't fuck it up (which they might do just out of spite for the rest of canada)

huh, thx

and btw, it will be liberals and the bloc.

Have some consideration to the french canadians, gee, it's because of opinions like yours that we want to separate. Why would we want to stay in a country full of hate and stereotypes against us?

yeah, i've noticed.

Another problem I have with you guys leaving... it'll make maple syrup more expensive.

Screw your reasons, I want my pancakes to tastes good. None of the aunt Jemima crap.

AsModEe said:
huh, thx

and btw, it will be liberals and the bloc.

Have some consideration to the french canadians, gee, it's because of opinions like yours that we want to separate. Why would we want to stay in a country full of hate and stereotypes against us?
yeah, us Newfoundlander's get stereotyped and hated a lot aswell its pretty stupid. I sympathize for your province. (I live 20 minutes away from it:tickled: )
however.... your people are trying to steal our ski hills:yell: