'Tis the Season

:lol: :lol: Sorry, Arg.

I didn't mean it as an insult to you-it's just his name. I have seen a pic of you and I really don't think you look that similar to him at all.

Arg made me think it was a photo of himself taken in one of those funhouse mirrors! Whoa, sorry there!

He made me think it.

He MADE me!

FACT!!!!!

Jurched

Quick question, Sue.

Every time I have donated money to charity, I seemed to have missed the checkboxes where it asks if you are "Democrat or Republican". Please elaborate on this "paper trail". I am asking nicely, so don't give me some smarmy answer:)

You may find your answers here:
Preview: ABC's John Stossel Highlights Greater Conservative Charitable Giving | NewsBusters.org

Or here...:
Philanthropy Expert Says Conservatives Are More Generous -- Beliefnet.com

Yes, and after you said that you referenced ME hijacking this thread...so, using deductive reasoning, I reasoned that combining said post with what I posted was a reference to me. This isn't quantum physics here.

As I was reading your post, I was almost going to apologize to you because if you feel you didn't unleash all those spears at me, then I had no reason to retaliate.

AND THEN YOU GO AND DO IT AGAIN!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"i love how you lefties attack anybody who doesnt say what you want to hear, but if that person strikes back, all of a sudden, you're the injured party."

YOU COULDN'T HELP YOURSELF, COULD YOU? Since when am I a "lefty"? I guess people who don't fit into your small little box of thinking automatically become lefties.

I'm not going to attack you or anything, but do you see how you contradict yourself? However, I'll go ahead and bite the bullet because this whole thing is so fucking stupid that it's beyond my comprehension. So, I'll be the first to apologize for misinterpreting your thread. But a word to the unwise: blanket inflammatory statements such as yours belong in the ill-fated Seriously Off Topic forum, and there was a reason it got the ban hammer.

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ooohhhh... so i didnt actually say your name, but you're sensitive and assumed i was talking about you??

i was talking to all of the trolls that didnt want to discuss the topic.

you need to grow a thicker skin or stay off the internet.

Yes, Sue...whatever you say. End this now, please.

it's my thread. when i feel like backing out, i will, but it'll be because i want it, not because some troll doesnt like the truth.

and i'll wait. it wont be long. you say you want it to end, but you'll be back to put in another lame comment. you cant let it go.
it's just more proof that you have no life outside of fighting on the internet.

go ahead.

prove me right. :lol:

Way off topic...DeadWinter, what made you stay in Italy after leaving the USAF?

I stayed in Italy after the USAF because living here suits me better. There are more opportunities for me, I have many friends, the lifestyle is better for me, and my wife and I are happier here than moving back to the US (she's Italian). Plus, I'm originally from Louisiana, and the mindset and attitude there doesn't reflect what I want to accomplish in my life such as travel, my bands, culture, etc. I could move to another place in the US, but at the end it's pretty much the same, only nicer scenery in different places, :). I do miss a lot of things about the US, however. The conveniences found in the US are somewhat lacking here, although Italy makes up for it in other ways. I'm not a huge Wal-Mart, instant everything kind of person, so again, it just suits me better here. Not that living in the US is bad BY ANY MEANS, it's just different strokes for different folks, you know? I miss my family sometimes and I'll come visit next year, but that's about it.

But I miss Sonic...oh how I miss Sonic, :lol:.

I see commercials for Sonic all the time. I have yet to eat at one though. There aren't any in Upstate NY.

Yeah Sonic is mainly in the South to Southwest I think. Cheesy Tots, coneys, and good hamburgers. Also you can't beat their cherry limeades. Awesome.