'Tis the Season

If the American people think that one side is better in all aspects than the other, then the American people are doomed. Why does it have to be either/or? Basically you have the choice of eating a shit sandwich or a vomit salad. Fuck that.

The fact is, every voter, every politician, every businessman makes his or her decisions based on two things: greed and selfishness. We don't vote because we want what's best for the American people...we vote because of what it can do FOR US as individuals. This self-righteous name calling FROM BOTH SIDES is the biggest hypocrisy I've ever seen. Whether lib or con, if you're slinging shit at the other side, it's only because you want what YOU want and fuck everyone else. "I'm American, it's my right." Yes, that's true. We do have the right to do what we want. But you also have the right to be an idiot and be completely devoid of any culture outside your own borders...not even national borders, but even state borders. "I have the right to eat enough in a year to feed a small country and if I want to be a fucking whale and pop out ten children a year, that's my right." Yes, that is your right...but that also makes you a fucking idiot.

How many times have I heard, "we are the best, most powerful, and the most free country on earth." Well, we got a third right: we are the most powerful. That's about it. I've served my country all over the world and I can safely say that the US is NOT the best country to live in, statistically speaking. Ok, if you have your own thing that you like to do and you never want to deviate from that, then maybe it's the best country FOR YOU. Again, statistically speaking, it's a fucking lie. This isn't post WW2 anymore, and many Americans can't see that. There aren't people lining up to live here anymore, unless they are from some third world shit country and have nothing to eat. The rest of the civilized world doesn't really want to live in the US. That's a fact.

So as we continue to bicker and argue over dumb fucking retarded bullshit like left vs. right, the rest of the world has quite literally left us behind. Of course you can say, "So what! We have the power to nuke everyone in the world!", but that just makes us that much dumber. Right now, we're like Nelson from the Simpsons. This has got to change. We're letting the greatest country the world has ever known fall to the wayside because of superfluous bullshit like dem vs. rep arguments. It doesn't fucking matter because they're all a bunch of self-serving fake people. We're just a bunch of sheep to them, and if you think you're not, think again.

Thanks...I know I'm treading on thin ice in this forum with statements such as these, but it's not meant to offend anyone...as opposed to some of the other posts which are inflammatory for the sake of only being inflammatory. I just think that we Americans need a new perspective on life and on our country.

Think about it. The American attitude hasn't changed in about 50 years...that's scary, considering we're the sole superpower. I just think we need to be a little more objective in our reasoning and a little less nationalistic. Blindly supporting the efforts of your country doesn't make you a patriot...it makes you a nationalistic sheep. It's so close to a fascist way of thinking that it's fucking hilarious. We need to make educated decisions in our lives and in our governments...local, state, and federal. If people want to seclude themselves in their own little worlds and blather on about who's country can piss the furthest, that's their perogative. But they're still morons.

We have an attitude that makes us feel like it's us against the world, and it's not like that. Other countries don't hate you and me and your goldfish, although we have this misconception that they do. They just disagree with some of our policies, AS THEY SHOULD. Americans have a really hard time with criticism, even when it's constructive. We always have to be right and we always have to be the best. Being the best I can understand, but we have a really difficult time with the notion that WE AREN'T always right.

I think that we could learn a lot from European countries, actually. Ok, some of the Euro beaurocracy is just as bad if not worse than our own, but we have to remember that they've been around a lot longer than we have. My grandmother's house here is older than the United States of America. We've never been attacked on our own soil in wartime. September 11th was a drop in the bucket compared to Italy, Germany, France, and England in WW2. Not to disrespect anyone because it was a terrible tragedy, but it really was nothing compared to what happened in WW2 in Europe. Imagine something like that happening every day for four years or so. We don't know what it's like to be on the receiving end of a war, whereas many European countries do, and they remember how horrible war is. We Americans think it's like a video game and we can just go in, kill a bunch of people and then be home in time to catch The Family Guy on tv. We've never had to hide food in graveyards from the the Nazis in WW2, or had to turn around and go back home on your way to work because the bombing started and you had to protect your family and make sure they were ok. We're safely shielded thousands of miles away and we can watch it all on CNN and just change the channel when we get bored.

Americans don't like to see Americans lose their lives in vain, naturally. We are a proud nation and are proud of our armed forces and are very protective of them, but what do the rest of the American people think war is? Do you think we're gonna just go over there and play Rambo and then come home 2 months later? Americans didn't realize the significance of war until people started dying, and that's a fucking travesty. As horrible as it is, we've still lost relatively few of our men and women to combat in Iraq, yet it's still too much for the American people. I have to agree with them...for me, one life lost is too much. However, the American people need to pull their heads out of their asses and realize that this is war. If you can't comprehend the significance of war, you should never be allowed to vote. If you treat something as serious and deadly as war with such careless thinking, you should never be allowed to take part in any decision-making process of your government. This is just my opinion, but the US is full of these people, these armchair generals. It's all fine and dandy until their kids have to get sent off to war, and then it becomes serious. People like that have no place on this earth, in my opinion.

Of course, the purpose of this rant is just that: a rant. It will not effect any change in people on a large scale because it's a fucking Billy Milano music forum. But sometimes it's nice to get it off your chest, you know? Maybe my views will show someone a different perspective than they had previously.

Thanks, Zee. Yer making me have to respond to this shit!

If the American people think that one side is better in all aspects than the other, then the American people are doomed. Why does it have to be either/or? Basically you have the choice of eating a shit sandwich or a vomit salad. Fuck that.

Lame. Pathetic. You are dead wrong, muthafucka!! It must be one side! Choose right or wrong and die fighting for it! Or else, be lazy and weak and slothful like the Old World mothballs who dream about the days when Rule Brittania and Deutschland Ueber Alles meant something.

The fact is, every voter, every politician, every businessman makes his or her decisions based on two things: greed and selfishness. We don't vote because we want what's best for the American people...we vote because of what it can do FOR US as individuals.

Nobody said anything about voting. Now yer on a retarded tangent.

This self-righteous name calling FROM BOTH SIDES is the biggest hypocrisy I've ever seen. Whether lib or con, if you're slinging shit at the other side, it's only because you want what YOU want and fuck everyone else.

Lame. Pathetic. You meant to say, "Liberals are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen."

"I'm American, it's my right." Yes, that's true. We do have the right to do what we want. But you also have the right to be an idiot and be completely devoid of any culture outside your own borders...not even national borders, but even state borders.

Hell, yeah! Fuck those fat bastards in Mass-of-two-shits! I'll wear out every New Jerker who swerves in my lane on I-95! Stupid gay Ben&Jerry cow-worshippers from Vermont! Hate em all!

"I have the right to eat enough in a year to feed a small country and if I want to be a fucking whale and pop out ten children a year, that's my right." Yes, that is your right...but that also makes you a fucking idiot.

Ok, I get the crack about the fat whales in this country. But what about this 10 kids nonsense? Who has so many kids these days, and what's wrong with perpetuating one's hereditary line? Lame. Pathetic.

How many times have I heard, "we are the best, most powerful, and the most free country on earth."

You'll hear it again and again and again! We are the envy of the globe and the rest of the global garbage can had better accept it!

Well, we got a third right: we are the most powerful.

Fuck yeah.

That's about it. I've served my country all over the world and I can safely say that the US is NOT the best country to live in, statistically speaking.

Which country is that? Retardland? Insania? Yer posting in Italia right now. Don't tell me Italia is better than USA? (well, perhaps Friuli is nicer than St. Louis or the Mohave desert, but Apulia and Sicily are Italy's own little Mexico!

Ok, if you have your own thing that you like to do and you never want to deviate from that, then maybe it's the best country FOR YOU. Again, statistically speaking, it's a fucking lie.

More statistics. Lay off that crack, will you?

This isn't post WW2 anymore, and many Americans can't see that. There aren't people lining up to live here anymore, unless they are from some third world shit country and have nothing to eat. The rest of the civilized world doesn't really want to live in the US. That's a fact.

Duh! Whenever have the fat rich nobles and bourgeois and boyars and country gentlemen of the Old World EVER wanted to live here? The poor want opportunity for the first time in the only place that permits it. So it was 300 years ago, so it is now!

So as we continue to bicker and argue over dumb fucking retarded bullshit like left vs. right, the rest of the world has quite literally left us behind. Of course you can say, "So what! We have the power to nuke everyone in the world!", but that just makes us that much dumber.

Blah blah blah. This is America we're talking about. Who's left behind?

Damn, yer making us sound like Mao Tse-tung's Red China, where everyone's starving to death while the chairman sez, "Now we got atom bomb. We go smashee smashee our enemy! ha ha ha ha ha!"

Right now, we're like Nelson from the Simpsons.

That's the least philosophical line I've read all morning.

This has got to change. We're letting the greatest country the world has ever known fall to the wayside because of superfluous bullshit like dem vs. rep arguments. It doesn't fucking matter because they're all a bunch of self-serving fake people.

It is the crack-possessed liberal who's attempting to bring the greatest country in world history down, because they don't seem to like it. For some reason, there is more virtue in the Soviet wreckage, the barrio of Peru, and the filth of Soweto.

We're just a bunch of sheep to them, and if you think you're not, think again.

I've run out of time. This is weak nonsense. Thanks for a sucky post, DeadWinter.

Jurched

Thanks...I know I'm treading on thin ice in this forum with statements such as these, but it's not meant to offend anyone...as opposed to some of the other posts which are inflammatory for the sake of only being inflammatory. I just think that we Americans need a new perspective on life and on our country.

Think about it. The American attitude hasn't changed in about 50 years...that's scary, considering we're the sole superpower. I just think we need to be a little more objective in our reasoning and a little less nationalistic. Blindly supporting the efforts of your country doesn't make you a patriot...it makes you a nationalistic sheep. It's so close to a fascist way of thinking that it's fucking hilarious. We need to make educated decisions in our lives and in our governments...local, state, and federal. If people want to seclude themselves in their own little worlds and blather on about who's country can piss the furthest, that's their perogative. But they're still morons.

We have an attitude that makes us feel like it's us against the world, and it's not like that. Other countries don't hate you and me and your goldfish, although we have this misconception that they do. They just disagree with some of our policies, AS THEY SHOULD. Americans have a really hard time with criticism, even when it's constructive. We always have to be right and we always have to be the best. Being the best I can understand, but we have a really difficult time with the notion that WE AREN'T always right.

I think that we could learn a lot from European countries, actually. Ok, some of the Euro beaurocracy is just as bad if not worse than our own, but we have to remember that they've been around a lot longer than we have. My grandmother's house here is older than the United States of America. We've never been attacked on our own soil in wartime. September 11th was a drop in the bucket compared to Italy, Germany, France, and England in WW2. Not to disrespect anyone because it was a terrible tragedy, but it really was nothing compared to what happened in WW2 in Europe. Imagine something like that happening every day for four years or so. We don't know what it's like to be on the receiving end of a war, whereas many European countries do, and they remember how horrible war is. We Americans think it's like a video game and we can just go in, kill a bunch of people and then be home in time to catch The Family Guy on tv. We've never had to hide food in graveyards from the the Nazis in WW2, or had to turn around and go back home on your way to work because the bombing started and you had to protect your family and make sure they were ok. We're safely shielded thousands of miles away and we can watch it all on CNN and just change the channel when we get bored.

Americans don't like to see Americans lose their lives in vain, naturally. We are a proud nation and are proud of our armed forces and are very protective of them, but what do the rest of the American people think war is? Do you think we're gonna just go over there and play Rambo and then come home 2 months later? Americans didn't realize the significance of war until people started dying, and that's a fucking travesty. As horrible as it is, we've still lost relatively few of our men and women to combat in Iraq, yet it's still too much for the American people. I have to agree with them...for me, one life lost is too much. However, the American people need to pull their heads out of their asses and realize that this is war. If you can't comprehend the significance of war, you should never be allowed to vote. If you treat something as serious and deadly as war with such careless thinking, you should never be allowed to take part in any decision-making process of your government. This is just my opinion, but the US is full of these people, these armchair generals. It's all fine and dandy until their kids have to get sent off to war, and then it becomes serious. People like that have no place on this earth, in my opinion.

Of course, the purpose of this rant is just that: a rant. It will not effect any change in people on a large scale because it's a fucking Billy Milano music forum. But sometimes it's nice to get it off your chest, you know? Maybe my views will show someone a different perspective than they had previously.

Damn it, he done posted another one, and even longer. I got no time except to say, this is the place to rant and rave and call Hippy Liberals embarrassing names. Ya don't like bickering and arguing? Aww! Tough shit. I love Sue's posts, and agree with them. Especially the opinionated ones that make Democrats and liberals look like the crack-addict swine and scum that they are! hah ha ha!

Jurched

Thanks, Zee. Yer making me have to respond to this shit!

Lame. Pathetic. You are dead wrong, muthafucka!! It must be one side! Choose right or wrong and die fighting for it! Or else, be lazy and weak and slothful like the Old World mothballs who dream about the days when Rule Brittania and Deutschland Ueber Alles meant something.

The fact is, every voter, every politician, every businessman makes his or her decisions based on two things: greed and selfishness. We don't vote because we want what's best for the American people...we vote because of what it can do FOR US as individuals.

Nobody said anything about voting. Now yer on a retarded tangent.

This self-righteous name calling FROM BOTH SIDES is the biggest hypocrisy I've ever seen. Whether lib or con, if you're slinging shit at the other side, it's only because you want what YOU want and fuck everyone else.

Lame. Pathetic. You meant to say, "Liberals are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen."

"I'm American, it's my right." Yes, that's true. We do have the right to do what we want. But you also have the right to be an idiot and be completely devoid of any culture outside your own borders...not even national borders, but even state borders.

Hell, yeah! Fuck those fat bastards in Mass-of-two-shits! I'll wear out every New Jerker who swerves in my lane on I-95! Stupid gay Ben&Jerry cow-worshippers from Vermont! Hate em all!

"I have the right to eat enough in a year to feed a small country and if I want to be a fucking whale and pop out ten children a year, that's my right." Yes, that is your right...but that also makes you a fucking idiot.

Ok, I get the crack about the fat whales in this country. But what about this 10 kids nonsense? Who has so many kids these days, and what's wrong with perpetuating one's hereditary line? Lame. Pathetic.

How many times have I heard, "we are the best, most powerful, and the most free country on earth."

You'll hear it again and again and again! We are the envy of the globe and the rest of the global garbage can had better accept it!

Well, we got a third right: we are the most powerful.

Fuck yeah.

That's about it. I've served my country all over the world and I can safely say that the US is NOT the best country to live in, statistically speaking.

Which country is that? Retardland? Insania? Yer posting in Italia right now. Don't tell me Italia is better than USA? (well, perhaps Friuli is nicer than St. Louis or the Mohave desert, but Apulia and Sicily are Italy's own little Mexico!

Ok, if you have your own thing that you like to do and you never want to deviate from that, then maybe it's the best country FOR YOU. Again, statistically speaking, it's a fucking lie.

More statistics. Lay off that crack, will you?

This isn't post WW2 anymore, and many Americans can't see that. There aren't people lining up to live here anymore, unless they are from some third world shit country and have nothing to eat. The rest of the civilized world doesn't really want to live in the US. That's a fact.

Duh! Whenever have the fat rich nobles and bourgeois and boyars and country gentlemen of the Old World EVER wanted to live here? The poor want opportunity for the first time in the only place that permits it. So it was 300 years ago, so it is now!

So as we continue to bicker and argue over dumb fucking retarded bullshit like left vs. right, the rest of the world has quite literally left us behind. Of course you can say, "So what! We have the power to nuke everyone in the world!", but that just makes us that much dumber.

Blah blah blah. This is America we're talking about. Who's left behind?

Damn, yer making us sound like Mao Tse-tung's Red China, where everyone's starving to death while the chairman sez, "Now we got atom bomb. We go smashee smashee our enemy! ha ha ha ha ha!"

Right now, we're like Nelson from the Simpsons.

That's the least philosophical line I've read all morning.

This has got to change. We're letting the greatest country the world has ever known fall to the wayside because of superfluous bullshit like dem vs. rep arguments. It doesn't fucking matter because they're all a bunch of self-serving fake people.

It is the crack-possessed liberal who's attempting to bring the greatest country in world history down, because they don't seem to like it. For some reason, there is more virtue in the Soviet wreckage, the barrio of Peru, and the filth of Soweto.

We're just a bunch of sheep to them, and if you think you're not, think again.

I've run out of time. This is weak nonsense. Thanks for a sucky post, DeadWinter.

Jurched

You have some good points, but most of them seem contrived and written only for shock value. A lot of them are quite extreme, but not in a bad way.

The country I served all over the world was my country, the US. I live in Italy now because I like the life better here, that's all. You are correct in saying that Sicilia is like to Italy what Mexico is to the US...

However, living in Italy IS better than living in the US...at least for me. Education is better, the cops aren't a bunch of nazis, the crime is virtually non-existent compared to the US, and the quality of life is better. That's not to say that it's better for you because obviously you prefer living in the US.

Although I will tolerate and respect your opinions and perspectives because you absolutely have the right to speak however you want to whomever you want, don't EVER belittle me about my service to my country. I served in the military for 8 and a half years all around the world including Iraq so you'd have the freedom to speak your one-dimensional mind. We're all equal here, and you can blather on about this and about that that you learned from whatever you've seen on the news, read on the internet or learned from your retarded-ass professors in college, but until you actually can say you've seen the rest of the world and have experienced enough different cultures and situations, your opinion is fucking dog shit. Part of the reason I left the military was because I realized that I was not only serving the decent people of the United States, I was serving all the dickhole asshats like you.

And no, THANK YOU for a sucky, meaningless, knee-jerk nationalistic reply, which I expected no less from that shit hole you call a brain.

However, if you were saying those things in jest (and if you were, you have the greatest sense of humor I've ever seen), disregard this post and I apologize for any misinterpretations.

Keep on truthin'.
Brilliant god-damned post!! :worship: :headbang: :kickass:

To all at this forum: read and learn.

Fuck that. The second someone doesn't agree with her opinions, she will call them dumb, stupid, pathetic, blah, blah or whatever. She loves to call other people names but can't seem to handle it when someone does the same to her. I am tired of her bullshit articles (with little facts to back them up) and her bullshit opinions. So Tis the Season for me not to give a fuck about her and her dumb fucking articles:wave: :yow: .

Sorry, but I am just fed up with her bullshit. She seems to forget that we are ALL Americans. Her pathetic world seems to be more focused on what the "evil" Democrats are doing than on real issues.

you're dumb, stupid and pathetic.

oh... sorry. you make it so easy.

who put the sand in your vagina??
it's not my article. it's an excerpt from a BOOK!!!
a professor researched [yes... charitable giving can leave a paper trail and can be recorded] who gives the most in this country and just because you dont like the results, doesnt make it less true!

you brainless, whiney, pathetic, know-nothing, do-nothing, hopeless, lost cause liberal hypocrites [how's that? i didnt want to leave anybody out] have completely veered off topic again, i see.
i guess it's easier to hijack a thread and avoid the actual topic, while spouting off a string of leftwing talking points than to actually discuss the topic at hand and try to figure out exactly why you're all so useless!

Damn it, he done posted another one, and even longer. I got no time except to say, this is the place to rant and rave and call Hippy Liberals embarrassing names. Ya don't like bickering and arguing? Aww! Tough shit. I love Sue's posts, and agree with them. Especially the opinionated ones that make Democrats and liberals look like the crack-addict swine and scum that they are! hah ha ha!

Jurched

i love you, too. :p

Yes, hijack the thread because the topic was complete bullshit. "I read it in a book, so it must be true." Please.

You talk about how everyone is brainless, do-nothing, etc...what the hell do you do? What have you done for your country? Do you want a pat on the back for giving to charity? You want a bouncing rubber cookie so you can feel holier-than-thou over everyone else? Go steal your opinions from someone else besides that cunt Ann Coulter.

I've done more for my country than you ever will, so you can take your charitable givings and neo-con retard opinions and shove them straight up your ass. You wanna spout your bullshit to these people, that's fine. Don't bring me into it. I never even mentioned you and you had to start name-calling like a child, which I expected just as much from someone who can't think outside the box. Did you ever think that someone could choose to have their own opinion outside either lib or con? Of course not...you're an idiot. Just because you want to eat a shit sandwich doesn't mean everyone else has to.

People like you give good conservatives a bad name...and take out that "Southern born, metal bred" line in your avatar. I don't want people to think that all of us southerners are morons. You are dismissed.

Kill yourself. Now.

you're dumb, stupid and pathetic.

oh... sorry. you make it so easy.

who put the sand in your vagina??
it's not my article. it's an excerpt from a BOOK!!!
a professor researched [yes... charitable giving can leave a paper trail and can be recorded] who gives the most in this country and just because you dont like the results, doesnt make it less true!

you brainless, whiney, pathetic, know-nothing, do-nothing, hopeless, lost cause liberal hypocrites [how's that? i didnt want to leave anybody out] have completely veered off topic again, i see.
i guess it's easier to hijack a thread and avoid the actual topic, while spouting off a string of leftwing talking points than to actually discuss the topic at hand and try to figure out exactly why you're all so useless!

I see the lobotomy went well for you, Sue. How is saying your article that you posted is complete bullshit, veering off topic? Oh, it isn't. You fucking moron.

You have some good points, but most of them seem contrived and written only for shock value. A lot of them are quite extreme, but not in a bad way.

The country I served all over the world was my country, the US. I live in Italy now because I like the life better here, that's all. You are correct in saying that Sicilia is like to Italy what Mexico is to the US...

However, living in Italy IS better than living in the US...at least for me. Education is better, the cops aren't a bunch of nazis, the crime is virtually non-existent compared to the US, and the quality of life is better. That's not to say that it's better for you because obviously you prefer living in the US.

Although I will tolerate and respect your opinions and perspectives because you absolutely have the right to speak however you want to whomever you want, don't EVER belittle me about my service to my country. I served in the military for 8 and a half years all around the world including Iraq so you'd have the freedom to speak your one-dimensional mind. We're all equal here, and you can blather on about this and about that that you learned from whatever you've seen on the news, read on the internet or learned from your retarded-ass professors in college, but until you actually can say you've seen the rest of the world and have experienced enough different cultures and situations, your opinion is fucking dog shit. Part of the reason I left the military was because I realized that I was not only serving the decent people of the United States, I was serving all the dickhole asshats like you.

And no, THANK YOU for a sucky, meaningless, knee-jerk nationalistic reply, which I expected no less from that shit hole you call a brain.

However, if you were saying those things in jest (and if you were, you have the greatest sense of humor I've ever seen), disregard this post and I apologize for any misinterpretations.

There is only one redeemable line in this whole post, and that is: "I was serving all the dickhole asshats like you."

What can I say? Pure genius a la Borat.

Italia bites. La Polizia and the Carbanieri are fascist scum, while every orange seller in Venezia and Friuli must be rounded up and exiled to Lampedusa along with any other north african illegals.

Jurched

Sorry, I was a lot worse when I first started posting on UM. So I am actually being pretty tame right now. You don't bother me in the least and I enjoy your posts but I am just getting really annoyed with, Sue.

Oh well, I am done with this thread.

Dude, obviously you've got some great black humor, tongue-in-cheek action going on...how do you know so much about Italy? The average assburn thinks of the Sopranos, while you actually have a decent grasp on what's going on.

As far as the police and the Carabinieri, they are nothing compared to the donut-eating, couldn't-hack-it-in-the-military-so-I-became-a-retard-cop pigs we have in the states. Italia is twice as free as the US, ironically, since we saved them from a dictatorship. All I'm saying is that the people THINK that the US is the most free nation on earth, when in fact it's not even close. A friend of mine is working in San Francisco right now and when he came back for a visit to Italy, he was appalled at how much our freedom is being trampled on every day...and he works in the homo capital of the US! More and more Americans are choosing to live abroad, and less and less foreigners are coming to the US. This is a good thing, IMO. It lets many Americans see other parts of the world and have a better outlook on the world, while at the same time all the dumbfuck Americans who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground stay right where they are...in their trailer parks. Sometimes I wish we had closed-circuit tv broadcasting so the rest of the world wouldn't see just how much of an idiot our president is. I'm not even talking about his decisions, either...I'm just speaking in general. The same goes for the average dumbass who lives in the US and never tries to have an open mind about anything. Keep them there and don't let them migrate to other places...state-sponsored sterilization would be a good decision on their part.

I appreciate your tolerance and I dig your sense of humor. Maybe I was a little overzealous in my criticism...or maybe you really are a dick and just don't care, haha.

Yes, hijack the thread because the topic was complete bullshit. "I read it in a book, so it must be true." Please.

You talk about how everyone is brainless, do-nothing, etc...what the hell do you do? What have you done for your country? Do you want a pat on the back for giving to charity? You want a bouncing rubber cookie so you can feel holier-than-thou over everyone else? Go steal your opinions from someone else besides that cunt Ann Coulter.

I've done more for my country than you ever will, so you can take your charitable givings and neo-con retard opinions and shove them straight up your ass. You wanna spout your bullshit to these people, that's fine. Don't bring me into it. I never even mentioned you and you had to start name-calling like a child, which I expected just as much from someone who can't think outside the box. Did you ever think that someone could choose to have their own opinion outside either lib or con? Of course not...you're an idiot. Just because you want to eat a shit sandwich doesn't mean everyone else has to.

People like you give good conservatives a bad name...and take out that "Southern born, metal bred" line in your avatar. I don't want people to think that all of us southerners are morons. You are dismissed.

Kill yourself. Now.

i dont take orders from internet trolls, so i think i'll leave the 'Souther born, metal bred' in my avatar. thanks.

and all southerners arent morons.
just you.

you can go cry over your tofu, now.

Goddammit. You're still alive.

At least cut off your hands or something so you can't type.

such puerile attempts at internet-tough guy status.

most people that lose control on internet message boards, like you and MyHatred have, are proven failures in the 'real world.'
FACT.

you couldnt walk around in reality and talk to people like you're talking here. you'd suffer an embarrassing beat down.

enjoy yourself here. say something else totally irrelevant and senseless, then pat yourself on the back over how well you're doing.
i dont mind. i consider the source and let it go.
i've got too much satisfaction in my life to take trolls seriously.

Dude, obviously you've got some great black humor, tongue-in-cheek action going on...

Thanks! And you're pretty erudite and well-written. I mean, Sen. Kerry suggests you army types are all gawking morons too stupid to know to write your names, too retarded to know what you were signing when you entered the recruiting office, and therefore too dumb to know you shouldn't go around killing babies and setting huts on fire. Oh, wait. Maybe he was just having a senior moment, flashing back to his youthful days in the Cambodian army..., or wherever he claimed to be. :loco:

how do you know so much about Italy? The average assburn thinks of the Sopranos, while you actually have a decent grasp on what's going on.

Been there many times, Signor. Love the food, love the scenery. Loathe the people, and they loathe me! Can't say why. I get along brilliantly with Germans and Russians. But not with Italians.

As far as the police and the Carabinieri, they are nothing compared to the donut-eating, couldn't-hack-it-in-the-military-so-I-became-a-retard-cop pigs we have in the states.

Fine, can't argue about the SS attitude and Sargeant Schultz laziness of American cops.

Italia is twice as free as the US, ironically, since we saved them from a dictatorship.

Ehh, believe me, our political system serves us well. Italia could use a jolt of dictatorship now and then to wrap up 40 or 50 of their pointless parties and those caring folk from Western Sicily.

All I'm saying is that the people THINK that the US is the most free nation on earth, when in fact it's not even close. A friend of mine is working in San Francisco right now and when he came back for a visit to Italy, he was appalled at how much our freedom is being trampled on every day...and he works in the homo capital of the US! More and more Americans are choosing to live abroad, and less and less foreigners are coming to the US.

I had the same experience with a friend who lives in Stuttgart. Funny thing is, whenever I'd visit him, he'd spend all his time complaining about the moronic laws and corrupt dogs who run the fat wasteful bureaucracies over there. Not to mention the daily sabotage of police cameras that snap pictures of speeding cars, which costs taxpayers a million euros a year. Shows that there's no such thing as paradise.

This is a good thing, IMO. It lets many Americans see other parts of the world and have a better outlook on the world, while at the same time all the dumbfuck Americans who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground stay right where they are...in their trailer parks.

Yeah, but they're OUR dumbfucks, so let's no be too nasty.

Sometimes I wish we had closed-circuit tv broadcasting so the rest of the world wouldn't see just how much of an idiot our president is. I'm not even talking about his decisions, either...I'm just speaking in general.

Presidential idiocy has caused me humiliation in the past. I'm talking about Signor Bill, sometime in 1999. I was repeatedly cornered by various Europeans across the Continent and even a loudmouth Aussie in Frankfurt, all of whom were asking me why I hate Serbia and want to kill Serbian children and bomb Belgrade on Easter? I was called an imperialist, a terror bomber, and other names that should be reserved for al Qaida.

I had the pleasure of professing that I, too, hated Bill Clinton, and admired Serbia's military confrontation of Islamic albanian terrorists in Kosovo. Which I did. And that I thought our brutal 72 day bombardment of Serbia for no reason was a crime against humanity for which Madaleine Albright and Bill Clinton and Bill Cohen should all stand trial in the Hague...

Been there.

But President Bush, an idiot? For overthrowing Saddam? No apologies, none of the time! :heh:

The same goes for the average dumbass who lives in the US and never tries to have an open mind about anything. Keep them there and don't let them migrate to other places...state-sponsored sterilization would be a good decision on their part.

That's all right. They are the toilers, not the decision-makers.

I appreciate your tolerance and I dig your sense of humor. Maybe I was a little overzealous in my criticism...or maybe you really are a dick and just don't care, haha.

This is the only place where I can state my intellectual opinions while pouring spite and vitriol in a violent manner. In other words, I can be a total dick and not feel dumb for it :loco:

Jurched