'Tis the season for black metal!

fotmbm said:
I have no idea at all, I haven't seen anything new mentioned for a long time, probably a year or so... I suppose I could copy that demo for you if you want.
That would be great. I can send you something too so its an actual trade, Ill dig through CD's and post some stuff later probably.

FYI - The best Leviathan material this year came out on the split with Crebain.

Oh and the new Krieg isn't bad at all, but I've only heard it once. I know much of the BM community went ga-ga over it, I've yet to read a poor review for it, especially considering their previous efforts were dismissed pretty quick.

Listened to Ulver - Bergtatt last night, I could live with that being the only black metal album in my collection.

Black Winter Day said:
I personally thought "Requiem Tenebre" was a bit of a bore... :(

Ditto, except for the brilliant epic piece that is "In The Mist Of Orion's Sword". I prefer the "Shadows From The Past" album by a mile.

Marksveld said:
Hordanes Land!

YES. Seeing "Slaget I Skogen Bortenfor" live (actually twice) is one of the absolute highlights of my life.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
That would be great. I can send you something too so its an actual trade, Ill dig through CD's and post some stuff later probably.
No problems then, PM me your address. You be wantin' a Lethal tape with that? I should get them any day now.