ohh no..the conservatives are coming!!

Hehehe, I have to admit that I was pretty much trying to bait a response from T-Man( Old School feel free to step in call me some names too:D ) because the forum has not been the same without his hateful posts(and I mean that in a good way:D ) lately and I am just trying to get the forum to be more active is all. We disagree(and agree sometimes) on alot of things and thats what makes it interesting.

I like Bush except when i get a fir ball!!!!!!!!!.
& when this conserative is coming watch out girlz i've been eating celery for a month I'll drown you!!!! (ask tommy lee!!!)

MHFYRD, Johnny, Nik..

Sorry it's been such a while but it seems like everytime I see something I want to reply to....Something comes up at work that takes me out of the loop
(I think they're doing it on purpose!!) Anyway MHFYRD, I was just trying to get your back...Johnny, you the man!!! Nik, When the hell is there going to be a championship fight worth watching??? Crypt...How you been??

It's going to take me awhile before I can post again...But here's to you.
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Hehehe, I have to admit that I was pretty much trying to bait a response from T-Man( Old School feel free to step in call me some names too:D ) because the forum has not been the same without his hateful posts(and I mean that in a good way:D ) lately and I am just trying to get the forum to be more active is all. We disagree(and agree sometimes) on alot of things and thats what makes it interesting.

T_man357 said:
MHFYRD, Johnny, Nik..

Sorry it's been such a while but it seems like everytime I see something I want to reply to....Something comes up at work that takes me out of the loop
(I think they're doing it on purpose!!) Anyway MHFYRD, I was just trying to get your back...Johnny, you the man!!! Nik, When the hell is there going to be a championship fight worth watching??? Crypt...How you been??

It's going to take me awhile before I can post again...But here's to you.
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Yeah I think the same as Steve...this board just would suck without your flashy posts...:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: