Are You Left or Right?

What the fuck ... is it so important if you guys are left or right ? I'm for the Bodom Hand !!! Hahaha. That's better than left or right. They don't lie, they don't kill, the always make fucking good music !!!!

Thunderdeath said:
What the fuck ... is it so important if you guys are left or right ? I'm for the Bodom Hand !!! Hahaha. That's better than left or right. They don't lie, they don't kill, the always make fucking good music !!!!

Yeah, I can tell you are new here.

Frnce? :lol:

Says it all.

I'm left-winged, but i fucking hate all dictators, no matter if they are right or left.
BTW, France rules.

Iron-Flames said:
That is fine :p we are all equal here...the only difference is all the right wingers just got tons of rep :p
Right = Rep
So i guess i got some bad rep. :Smug:
Well, i don't care.

Are You Left or Right? || June 17th, 2003 08:47 AM || Right = Rep

this is taken from my reputation, im profile.. i mean this might be just a reason to give rep, and i dont wanna take it too serious, but is a right better than a left? In Quebec, 40 years ago, left people were almost beaten by their teacher because people believed been left was not good.

so c'mon, right or left, it dont make a diference

child_of_bodom666 said:
fuck....dont understand this thread...you mean left or right-handed...or politically left or right?

btw...I am left-handed :headbang:

I understood the same thing you did.. When I anwered right I mean I'm right-handed..I was not talking about politics arghh :loco:
I rather not talk about it =P