Embarrassing situations

Janina

Pure Maiden Of Finland
Dec 28, 2002
Finland
Visit site
Ok, I've posted this same topic earlier on Edguy's board and it was quite funny.

I'm one of those ppl, who has these situations way too often and now I'm curious to hear some of your experiences... :)

There has been so many times, when I would've wanted to disappear from the face of the earth, that I simply can't decide which one to tell you... :rolleyes: But I'll shock you with some of those later, so in the meantime you can share your embarrassment with us, ok..? :D

:lol: hehe, well I think I told you Janina about the sauna.. uhm, incident so you already know mine .. hrhrhr.. Its not a story I think I'll tell here, too much young kids around u know! :p

ahhh.. I might pull out the old gamma ray story instead.. but not now ;) ;

My entire family was over and i had just gotten out of the shower i slipt and fell on the door.... it burst wide open i fell on the floor nude in the hall way with ALL of my relatives looking at me ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

So, here we go...

This happened about a year ago, when I was still playing floorball. We had a tournament in Pori and on that morning, when we were going there, I almost overslept... So, I packed my gear in a hurry and hoped, that I didn't forget anything.

When we arrived at that place, we went to a locker room to change our clothes and then I found out, that I had forgot my shorts :rolleyes: Luckily I had my hotpants with me, so I just had to wear those.
The problem was, that my shirt was quite long and it looked like I wasn't wearing any kind of pants under it... You should've seen the audience, everyone thought that I was only wearing a shirt!

And of course my team-mates had a lot of fun, they shouted all kinds of stuff at me, like "please, bend down! We wanna see your butt!!!"

After that game, the referee came to me and told me that the other team's coach had tried to get me a penalty, 'cause I wasn't wearing the same kind of outfit as the other players in our team. When I asked, why didn't he give it to me, he said "Well, at least you were wearing something..."

Ok, well that was probably one of those less embarrassing ones, but it was really a shocking event for me at that time! :D

Okies.. I was going to send a text message to my girlfriend, so you can guess what kind of message it was :)grin: yea, thats right), but i chosen wrong number, and i send that message to my music teacher :lol: