You're better than that...

Necroscythe

Feb 23, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
www.supercrank.com
well thank goodness that the tactics of the liberal mentality such as the michael moores, the soros and the rest of terrorist appeasers and sympathisers had no effect on The United States of America.

Michael Moore, You Do Not Speak For Us!

we are not just republicans nor democrats nor liberals nor conservatives but we are Americans, we are realist.

and America has spoken!

So, please congradulate John Kerry for a battle well fought and do not goad liberals or democrats who'll were misled into voting for kerry...we are better than that, let them bicker and whine amonst themselves.

we are better than them. :headbang:

Necroscythe said:
well thank goodness that the tactics of the liberal mentality such as the michael moores, the soros and the rest of terrorist appeasers and sympathisers had no effect on The United States of America.

we are not just republicans nor democrats nor liberals nor conservatives but we are Americans, we are realist.

and America has spoken!

So, please congradulate John Kerry for a battle well fought and do not goad liberals or democrats who'll were misled into voting for kerry...we are better than that, let them bicker and whine amonst themselves.

your right, John Kerry showed me today when he didnt cry and complain about ohio.......He took that shit gracefully ............................unlike Gore ............oh well.....the shits over

I am crazy happy that President Bush got another four years to stomp the hell outta terrorists and make em pay!!

But I also crazy impressed with how John Kerry carried himself in defeat!!
I don't think he has anything to be sorry about, he just lost to a better man
but in doing so did himself and his home state proud....

On a side note....How many people think his wife is just a total flake??
I didn't really think of it...But the chicks around my office called her classless among other things....If other women thought like that it makes me wonder if he lost the female vote....Just a thought, MHFYRD, What's your take on that?

Necroscythe said:

and America has spoken!

Necroscythe said:

and America has spoken!

While this is true, I will always be making fun of the liberals out there who still hold on to their petty theories and bear their irrational "hate". It's too easy seeing none of them really use logic.
Guys like Al Franken, Michael Moore, and Bill Maher will forever be a laughing stock ... and the epitomy of ignorance. Which I find hilarious to no end. :D

Maybe this country can mend its wounds and unite once more. Forget about the red and blue states, and continue to remember and acknowledge that we do live in the best country in the world. But it won't be possible as long as liberals continue to resort to violence, and constantly spew illogical nonsense that even they know is BS.

Yes conservatives are guilty of a few acts, however, rare and outnumbered greatly by the acts of the other side. We also don't proudly carry signs that read: "We'll support out troops when they shoot their officers."

:erk: Maybe this country will unite soon.

T_man357 said:
I am crazy happy that President Bush got another four years to stomp the hell outta terrorists and make em pay!!

But I also crazy impressed with how John Kerry carried himself in defeat!!
I don't think he has anything to be sorry about, he just lost to a better man
but in doing so did himself and his home state proud....

On a side note....How many people think his wife is just a total flake??
I didn't really think of it...But the chicks around my office called her classless among other things...

If other women thought like that it makes me wonder if he lost the female vote....Just a thought, MHFYRD, What's your take on that?

You callin me a woman T-Man????????:mad: :mad: Naw Just kidding :D :D I know what you meant. Well I think that T.H.K. is a psycho hose beast to tell you the truth. I feel sorry for John because he has such a bitch for a wife. She is a total nut job plain and simple.