FuSoYa's hatred for me...

Oded

Jan 26, 2003
Boston, U.S.
Visit site
... is a tributary bubbling from a source unknown. What is known, and what is more amusing than watching Gary Coleman do ANYTHING, is that the cad utterly despises me. He is absolutely PISSING out hatred from every pore- just go back and re-read his posts; the disdain with which he views me is without parallel. Such ill-veiled, black-biled scorn. Not normally one to laugh while alone, I have picked myself off the floor at least three times this morning just THINKING of the mighty FuSoYa... and then collapsed right back down, unable to get up for several a moment. FuSoYa will doubtless sabotage my Forum privileges, or something, failing to see that this is just a laugh. But I am ready to abandon these rights in the name of humor, justice, and
Well, my dear chap, shall we procure some sabres and meet at dawn?
Shall we update the age-old to include beer-bottles, or merely fisticuffs?
It is painfully evident, Fu, that you cannot STAND me. I merely find you very, very amusing, and am a bit more careful in choosing mine foes, but am game for anything. Next MotW show?

ummmm. i think its swell that you seemingly like the attention drawn to you by explaining why fusoya hates you so much.

but really I honestly don't think he cares enough about your existence on our forum to take away any privileges or anything. I think you might be over-exaggerating a bit there.

I didn't know he was the little guy, although aside from Greg they're all pretty small. I only knew he's 'someone' in MotW. Anyway, why are you trying to cast the victim as the aggressor? o_O Look at all of my posts- they're all harmless and quite benign. Go back and read Fu's postings regarding me, however, and you'll see that he is not a big fan of yours truly. I'm not trying to make more out of this than it is- i.e. nothing. I am just curious as to why Mr. SoYa really has it in for me, that's all! :loco: