FUTURES END - NEW SONGS POSTED!

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
In keeping our promise to post new songs from the album every two weeks, today we have uploaded two more tracks from our upcoming release - 'Memoirs of a Broken Man' on our page at www.myspace.com/futuresendband

Check out 'Your Decay' and 'Terrors of War' and let us know what you think!

The release date for the record is October 11th on Nightmare Records but will be available as a pre-release at Progpower only!

We want to share as much music with you as possible so you will be familiar with our music at our Progpower Showcase performance.

Check back in two weeks as we will have more for ya!

See you in Atlanta!

CDW
Futures End Cheese Grater

Well I have already heard Terrors of War and that song is just simply badass!!! I am going to check out the other one now!!

Killer song, I like the pre chorus/interlude vibe, its badass!!! Its definitely one of the heavier songs eh?

Thanks Bear! You know its funny... From inside the band we never know what people are going to think is heavy, or strong, etc. I think the whole damn record is heavy as hell, but people respond differently to different songs! I am hoping that after we get 8 or 10 songs up the people here can give us an idea of which ones they want to hear at the show!

Yeah, everyone come by the Nightmare Records Merch table starting Friday Sept 11th and pick up your copy of this simply amazing album, and I know for a fact that at least one member of Futures End may be there at the table and he would be honored to sign you copy.......Right Christian? hehehehehehehe

Haha! Yeah, J-Man! I am always hanging out there. Gonna try to get the boyz to hang for a bit too. Stevie D is leaving on Friday though. He is headed to South America for something or another....

Haha! Yeah, J-Man! I am always hanging out there. Gonna try to get the boyz to hang for a bit too. Stevie D is leaving on Friday though. He is headed to South America for something or another....

Not if we Hog Tie that baotch, he wont!!!!

Bear

NP: Crimson Glory - Mayday

Maybe you can get Steve to sign my two copies beforehand? This is seriously some of the best music I've heard in a while :kickass:

Great stuff guys! I love it!

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Showcase, in case I make my way to it. Hard time getting the tickets!!

Well I have already heard Terrors of War and that song is just simply badass!!! I am going to check out the other one now!!

Killer song, I like the pre chorus/interlude vibe, its badass!!! Its definitely one of the heavier songs eh?

^
This. I definitely need to hear more, killer! Looking very forward to seeing you at the Showcase! :kickass:

I'm bad with song titles, so I'm not even sure which song this is. That said, I can still recommend it, as there isn't a bad track on the disc. I'll be stunned if this disc doesn't finish the year in my Top 10, possibly my Top 5, in what's turning out to be a very strong year for Metal.

If you're going to the pre-party this year... don't be late.

Zod

It will be great just to see Steve D. play in any context. One of my all time favorite bassists. Also, great music on the Myspace, dude. Looking forward to the show and album!

Many thanks to all that have listened to the songs and to those whom have left the kind comments!

I try and stay as proactive as possible when doing the work of promoting the band (as I am sure you can tell) and it is great to get the massive amounts of feedback that we get from you all!

We goan kick assssss!!! =)

CDW
Futures End Cheese Grater