FUTURES END - NEW SONGS POSTED!

Eventhough others have already remarked, I just have to say...HOLY CRAP!!! That is some seriously great music! I was thinking about not coming to the showcase(extra day off work) but, DAMN, I'm going to have to go now!

Eventhough others have already remarked, I just have to say...HOLY CRAP!!! That is some seriously great music! I was thinking about not coming to the showcase(extra day off work) but, DAMN, I'm going to have to go now!

Wow! Thank you so much man!!

Geez, we are going to have to practice even more now... :p

I am glad you decided to come. We are going to kill the place and have a hell of a lot of fun!

You guys may want to consider "pre-signing" quite a few of the cd's your bringing. May save you some hand cramps. I'm certain once everyone hears you guys play, those cd's wont last long. I for one will get my copy early on Friday, Hope to see you guys hanging out early friday afternoon when they open the venders room. Love the tunes on myspace! See ya in a few weeks.

You guys may want to consider "pre-signing" quite a few of the cd's your bringing. May save you some hand cramps. I'm certain once everyone hears you guys play, those cd's wont last long. I for one will get my copy early on Friday, Hope to see you guys hanging out early friday afternoon when they open the venders room. Love the tunes on myspace! See ya in a few weeks.

Thats a good idea. Steve will be leaving on Friday as well, so I dont know how much time he will have for signing and such. =)

See ya in Atlanta!