FUTURES END TO POST NEW SONGS FROM THEIR DEBUT ALBUM EVERY OTHER WEEK ON MYSPACE!

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
Futures End will be uploading one new song every other week until the release of their album 'Memoirs of a Broken Man' (Nightmare Records) to their myspace page at www.myspace.com/futuresendband

Futures End is a dynamic new band from Northern California with a sound that features the brutal attack of Symphony X, the melodic stylings of Alice in Chains, and the progressive brilliance of Coheed and Cambria. The band is made up of industry veterans Fred Marshall (Zero Hour), Marc Pattison, Steve DiGiorgio (Death, Testament, Iced Earth), Christian David Wentz, and Jon Allen (Testament, Sadus, Dragonlord).

Futures End will be playing this year's Progpower Showcase on September 10th in Atlanta, GA.

This weeks song: Relentless Chaos

FOR THE PROGPOWER FANS: THIS WEEK WE ARE GONNA START YA OFF WITH TWO!!! LET US KNOW WHAT YA THINK!!!

2nd Song: INNER SELF, FEATURING LANCE KING ON VOCALS WITH FRED MARSHALL!

RITE ON BRO! Thanks man!!!

As I am sure you can imagine, there is a certain amount of nervousness that goes along with the release of an album in terms of how it is going to be received. Thanks for the great feedback! And in two weeks, we will have another song up there fer ya!

CDW
Futures End Cheese Grater

Generally Progressive Metal bores me to tears. Every now and then a few Prog bands like Amorphis, Orphaned Land, and Communic, manage to grabbed my attention. Futures End has made the short list.

Generally Progressive Metal bores me to tears. Every now and then a few Prog bands like Amorphis, Orphaned Land, and Communic, manage to grabbed my attention. Futures End has made the short list.

Wow! THat is an incredible compliment! Thank you so much! That is some extermely prestigious company to to be included in!

I've had this disc for about a week now. The guys from Future's End sent it to me in advance of our interview. Having spun it about five times through, I can honestly say it's a superb disc. As is the case with most good Prog Metal, I first found myself with a specific song or two stuck in my head. However, with each successive listen, the number of tracks I wanted to hear again and again grew, until I found myself loving the whole disc.

As is often the case with discs I enjoy after a few spins, it could eventually fade. However, given its complexity, I doubt it will. So far, this and the new Pathosray are the two finest Prog Metal releases of the year. I fully expect both will land in my Top 5 at year's end.

Zod

I've had this disc for about a week now. The guys from Future's End sent it to me in advance of our interview. Having spun it about five times through, I can honestly say it's a superb disc. As is the case with most good Prog Metal, I first found myself with a specific song or two stuck in my head. However, with each successive listen, the number of tracks I wanted to hear again and again grew, until I found myself loving the whole disc.

As is often the case with discs I enjoy after a few spins, it could eventually fade. However, given its complexity, I doubt it will. So far, this and the new Pathosray are the two finest Prog Metal releases of the year. I fully expect both will land in my Top 5 at year's end.

Zod

Thanks man! That is just awesome!
And thank you again for an excellent interview. You did a great job. You had good questions and were savvy enough to keep things flowing instead of just keeping to your notes. Well done!!! Cant wait to read it! =)

Chris let me listen to this bad boy last night.

FUCKING WOW!!! Thats all that needs to be said about it.

Whole cd kills but the 2 tacks really stand out, Track 4 "Your Decay" and Track 9 "Terrors of War"

Get this when is comes out, congrats to the band and especially Chris who finally got his shit together and did what I knew he had in him

Thanks everyone for responding! We have had nearly 800 plays of the new songs in the past couple of days since this posting! Wow!

CANT WAIT TO ROCK THIS STUFF IN ATLANTA!