Futures End to Support Fates Warning - Houston Texas

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
Holy shit!
You know, sometimes I have to step outside of myself and say 'what did I do right to deserve my incredible good fortune?".

For the past 6 weeks, the band has been working with our people in Houston on getting a gig in Texas to support Fates Warning on their tour this year. We didn't care when, or where, just as long as we got to play with this Progressive Metal giant. Today, our dream came true.

Freddy called me an hour ago to let me know that the deal is done, and we are supporting Fates Warning on July 9th in Houston Texas. Also on the bill is Six Minute Century, our good friends and musical brethren. Unbelievable.

To all of you that have been demanding we play for you in Texas, thanks so much for your support in helping to make this happen.

We are currently working on coordinating with Nightmare Records in timing our Texas shows with the re-release of our album "Memoirs of a Broken Man" with the new album cover art and bonus DVD.

If it is at all possible, get down to Texas for this show! This will be a memorable night for everyone involved, and we are beyond stoked to come play for you all!

Christian David Wentz
Futures End