FXPansion VST to AU wrapper HELP!

Vinny

Jun 4, 2009
New Braunfels, Texas
Seriously, how in the world do you get this thing to work?
I bought it so I could use my VSTs in Logic Pro, but it just flat out doesn't work. I installed it, ran the config, and loaded all my VSTs into the little wrapper thing, and it says it successfully "wrapped" them as AUs. Then, I'll open up Logic, go down to the inserts, I'll see the VST folder that FXPansion made, I'll try to load up a plug-in, but it just shows up as a blank white or black screen. Or, in the case of the Lecto amp sim, it shows the sim, but you can't move the controls around or anything. All the VSTs are Mac compatible too...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys.

Well that sucks.

And they ALL don't work.
But the thing is- Some of them only show up as white or black screens...
While the other ones show up as more of a picture... Meaning you cant use the controls or anything...

Dang, I went to the controls view and they seem to be working fine, but I can't test it out just yet since I dont have my interface with me.
Haha thanks so much. But its still weird that the Editor display doesn't work... Meaning I can't switch between different amps on some of my amps sims that have multiple amps... Oh well, I mainly got it for Lecto anyway...

Thanks again.

Would still like a solution for the original problem though if anybody has one...
I've already tried re-installing it and everything