Göna Lund,Stockholm 16Aug

I can't comment on this show yet since I don't know anything about it. I could tell you thou that in this band it's not unusual to read the news on the internet before you recieve a phone call with "news" from Peter. :Smug:

Could this be true???

I guarantee that no one will be more happy than me! Tuska is the only weekend when I can't get away from here :cry:

Det var ju iaf inte postat 1/4, så jag håller hoppas...

As I mentioned before... Shows don't exist until they are listed on the official PAIN MySpace or website. I wish I new more about this show...

/D

Well, the date isn't on their site any more, so I am guessing that there will not be a concert...

I wish I new more about this show...

/D

I don´t know how things work in Sweden... but here in Finland we have that very strange machine called telephone or mobilephone :yow: ... It´s very EASY to use... We use it allways when we should speak with someone who lives so far that it is useless to shout... :OMG:

Bara några dagar kvar... Är det någon som vet om det blir av eller inte??? Känns lite illa att ta ledigt från jobbet och åka 40 mil till sthlm i onödan...

Well...
I guess I can tell you that this "inoficial" show at Gröna Lund on Monday August 16 is on. It's so fucking "on" that we decided to invest the small profit we were supposed to make to make it a good one. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, some new features, and a whole lot of PAIN metal to penetrate your sorry asses :devil:

The stage is not very big, nor the "viewing area", so I recommend those of you who are planning to go there to be there in time. Show time is 20.00.

The reason for our low profile on this show was that we weren't really sure if it would happen. It wasn't supposed to happen, and it didn't fit our schedules. Neither personal or professional. But here we are.