G.G. ALLIN

Dont open if Kids are Around!!!
Dont open if Kids are Around!!!Dont open if Kids are Around!!!
This guys Vile......

I think he's dead right????

G.G allin died years ago...

some one didn't love themselves thats for sure... :D

Dont open if Kids are Around!!!Dont open if Kids are Around!!!
This guys Vile......
sorry i did say "takes a shit on stage" though.

he said he was going to shoot somebody in the audience and then himself and people kept going to see him. he died of an overdose instead though.

you can open this unless your kids read over your shoulder. there are no pictures or sound.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin

I have "Live and Pissed" on videotape. Man, what a piece of shit that guy was. Some of his music is comical and even halfway decent but I wouldn't spend any of my cash on it..

That fucking idiot makes Marilyn Manson look like Elmo. I'm with Prime, the best thing he ever did was die. I hope his death was long and painful.

KY_Fried442 said:
That fucking idiot makes Marilyn Manson look like Elmo. I'm with Prime, the best thing he ever did was die. I hope his death was long and painful.

Nice

I hope his death was long and painful.
overdosed probably wasn't any pain at all. i still love the begining of that video where he walks off stage and pops that guy in the face with the microphone. the guy goes down like a sack of potatos. then every body moves back a few feet.

I was most disturbed by what he did to that girl. Everybody just watched untill one guy, probably her boyfriend, helped her. Pretty sick croud.

i mean talk about tiny penis syndrome, that dude shouldnt get his dick out if he is so angry about it being smaller than a baby mushroom.......

i am no hard nut, not even close in fact, but i am pretty sure if some guy came at me with shit all over his face i'd crack his fucking skull open, i mean he looks tiny, cant understand why no one kicks his puny ass, and stands on his throat

lokey said:
i mean talk about tiny penis syndrome, that dude shouldnt get his dick out if he is so angry about it being smaller than a baby mushroom.......

i am no hard nut, not even close in fact, but i am pretty sure if some guy came at me with shit all over his face i'd crack his fucking skull open, i mean he looks tiny, cant understand why no one kicks his puny ass, and stands on his throat
I saw the dude play once. I was smart, I stood in the back cause I heard what he does with his shit. A couple of dudes did fuck him up but he was a tough little psycho and could take it. I will give him this, he was definitly punk, just so fucking negative. Not the kind of thing I want to be around.

prime666 said:
I saw the dude play once. I was smart, I stood in the back cause I heard what he does with his shit. A couple of dudes did fuck him up but he was a tough little psycho and could take it. I will give him this, he was definitly punk, just so fucking negative. Not the kind of thing I want to be around.

i am sure a guy like that did get off on people kicking the crap out of him, not like his dick would have ever got action, i mean, do barbie dolls even have holes?

i dont see a punk tho, i just see a silly poo face man

why did u go to the show out of interest? cos of his music or cos of the hype around the guy, morbid curiousity maybe? .....glad u ducked the poo shots anyway.....kinda wish i kept that poster of him dead in his coffin

I went out of curiosity and to be truthfull. I wanted to see him kill himself on stage. At the time I was a punk rock shithead eleatist ( a time when I turned my back on the mighty Thrax). I was playing in a pretty hardcore punk band and wanted to see what the guys deal with. Alot of folks thought he was humerous and crazy. I thought he was just sad.